Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
D-Genius said:
Yo i love your style if you see the direction of my mixtape and could cook me up something i believe it would be a dope collab!
no doubt fam. if u feel any of the beats on there already that ur interested in just lemme know.. otherwise ill have more stuff coming soon

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
six3one said:
no doubt fam. if u feel any of the beats on there already that ur interested in just lemme know.. otherwise ill have more stuff coming soon
yea i will be looking forward to some new stuff!! waiting on that beat that has my mixtape's feel...

·
0 Posts
six3one said:
You're really good. Keep it up :h5:

I really like "old second sampled beat", "Flipbattletrack" (although the drums could go harder), "Anita.FLIPTHIS!", "Tryingtogetover" (although there is a lag in that beat that you could fix), "Thisbitterearth" and "Enchantment".

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
FnF_T said:
You're really good. Keep it up :h5:

I really like "old second sampled beat", "Flipbattletrack" (although the drums could go harder), "Anita.FLIPTHIS!", "Tryingtogetover" (although there is a lag in that beat that you could fix), "Thisbitterearth" and "Enchantment".
appreciate it..yea ik a few of those need some tunning up.. thanks for the love tho!

Y

·
0 Posts
:dno: i made a vow to myself that from a certain point i would grind grind grind till the day i die. that point passed a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rollie said:
oh you pretty nice. what kind of beats are you looking for? i might be able to help with 1 or 2
Thanks and Im looking for samples with bands like two door cienama, ratatat, mgmt, miike snow, bon iver etc., or a beat with pads, guitar, just a different vibe...or listen to some of my tracks and tell me what you come up with :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
▲Sage. said:
:dno: i made a vow to myself that from a certain point i would grind grind grind till the day i die. that point passed a few weeks ago.
understood bro lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts