Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a beat with the feel of either of these.
Seems pretty simple. Sample heavy but with room for rap and a dope break down at every 8th bar.

·
Registered
598 Posts
fuzethemc said:
damn that was quick. I fuck with this beat. Can you send it to me [email protected] . I don't know about that outro though. And can you slow it down just a teeny bit.
haha been tryin to get people to listen to this all day. yessir, ill slow it down. i'm just finishing it up now so the outro doesn't sound like the ones i've posted. you want the one with or without the synth?

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
raziA said:
haha been tryin to get people to listen to this all day. yessir, ill slow it down. i'm just finishing it up now so the outro doesn't sound like the ones i've posted. you want the one with or without the synth?
um i unno. send both? lol

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raziA said:
and can you send me this beat with out the electro synths http://soundcloud.com/razi-bear/razi-bear-x-pon-de-floor-x
you're really talented bro

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
raziA said:
thanks man, much appreciated. yeah ill send you them all as soon as. just tried slowing down the first beat and some part of the samples are fucking up so im just gonna tweak what i need to before sending
O aight don't worry about slowing it down then its cool. I thinking that pon de floor could bang with mostely just drumms and me doing a buncha flow switch ups

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
T-Bib said:
Thanks man, check my soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/t-bib
The beat 6 is perfect as it is IMO, I tried to add synths but it didn't sound great.
Well at least you tried :rofl: Only said that because imo they would have fit the sample. And I'm not a fan of massive use of synths, believe me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts