Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was it really that bad?? im on my iphone ill watch it when i get home. any important info at all?

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
he was an hour late, there were a bunch of dumb questions.

the only info we got is that Big Sean is in fact on See Me Now and the album packaging is DOPE AS FUCK he was showing it to us. Im sure you can find pics in other threads

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
To be honest I really don't think so. Judging by his comments it's clear he really wasn't going to drop anything too exclusive, he kept saying 'wait till the album is out'. Some of the questions were pointless but really not bad for non-ye stans loll, people are really over exaggerating 

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike Deli said:
he was an hour late, there were a bunch of dumb questions.

the only info we got is that Big Sean is in fact on See Me Now and the album packaging is DOPE AS FUCK he was showing it to us. Im sure you can find pics in other threads
is it the king thing that was floating earlier??

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kanye seemed uninterested, but it's probably because the way the Ustream was set up was stupid as fuck, and the questions were lame. On a good note, the album packaging is sick. I would say the best packaged Kanye album yet. 5 covers inside by George Condo.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any news about the aotl video? or the pyramids concert?

the video needs to come before the album

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Ya the album packaging is like :wom:

a hater would buy it cause it's so nice

...not really tho but they probably wish their favorite artist had their album packaged like that

.....:problem?:

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
ChildRebelSoldier said:
is it the king thing that was floating earlier??
no there's the one of him fucking the phoenix but its pixelated, the ballerina w. green background, the power one, one with a crown and sword stuck in the ground and the one where he has like 8 sets of teeth but its not the king one

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
I didn't watch it live so I thought it was dope!  Plus we got to see the album casing which was incredible.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
ChildRebelSoldier said:
AOTL? anything?? no fucking way
no he gave absolutely no information on releases or anything

the only valuable info we got was big seans on see me now (the word valuable is used loosely lol)

·
Registered
591 Posts
It wasn't bad, but it was reeeeeeeeeealy disappointing. It wasn't like before with Kanye sitting down in front of the computer reading the comments from people and basically have a conversation with the fans. There were these two guys organizing the whole thing over the phone and it felt too formal. It was a press conference with anyone calling to ask questions.

The people would call, and they had to say their name and affiliation. The questions these people were asking were really vague and allowed Kanye to dodge them and not go into much detail that we Kanyetothe members would have liked to hear.

One question was if Kanye was attempting to make the best album ever by working with veteran artists like Madlib, Pete Rock, Q-Tip, & RZA.

Another was what inspired him to create the "Runaway" film. A question that has been answered on every interview he's done where he's promoting the film. Just watch the BET & MTV interviews he did.

"Is there anything you can tell us about yourself that anyone doesn't know, that you would like them to know?" Really?

"Is there anything you can tell us that can get us excited?" Really?

Someone asked how he can make it as a rapper and get noticed by a label like G.O.O.D.

Someone asked what were some of the guests on the album.

Another asked if the leaks sounded anything like the album versions.

A Source reporter asked if Kanye thought he was pandering to the Bush & Swift incidents.

A interesting question for Cole fans was that someone asked if he was considering working with J. Cole, which Kanye said if he did work with him, he'd put him on a G.O.O.D. Friday track.

All vague questions IMO. Nobody asked him "Yes/No" questions, so we can get some confirmation on things like the tracklist or if Chain Heavy/Momma's BF would be bonus tracks. If someone had just asked, "Did you decide to put Mamma's BF & Chain Heavy on the album?" and Kanye said "Yeah" I would have been satisfied with this whole thing. It was that simple. This question was what popped into everyone's mind when they read about the uStream today. In half an hour, nobody thought to ask this simple question. I don't even care if Kanye kind of felt uncomfortable about it and the caller got dropped because at least it would have been asked. But the fact that nobody asked this question got me kind of disappointed in this whole thing.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
1 guy - "Is there anything you can tell us that can get us excited?"  ~ LOOB

1 guy - asked about him every working with J.Cole (good question IMO i wanted to hear his answer)

1 guy - asked how much different the album versions are from the leaked versions  :dno: obv hes gonna say very different to sell records

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike Deli said:
1 guy - "Is there anything you can tell us that can get us excited?"  ~ LOOB

1 guy - asked about him every working with J.Cole (good question IMO i wanted to hear his answer)

1 guy - asked how much different the album versions are from the leaked versions  :dno: obv hes gonna say very different to sell records
DID WE GET THEIR FCKING NAMES?
are they already banned?

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
ChildRebelSoldier said:
DID WE GET THEIR FCKING NAMES?
are they already banned?
3rd guy i listed = Jerome
i forget the other two

no they are not banned, sorry to disappoint

the other 2 adimted they said it but Jerome is yet to show his face out of embarresment, i wouldnt be surprised if he deleted his account and never comes back to be quite honest people were going off on his HAHAH

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they should def get banned though.. seriously WTF

1 - 20 of 64 Posts