Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
broke up 2014 i highkey wanna start talking to her again and shit but idk :/
:cryfam:

Registered
Don't try to get back together, you'll get hurt all over again when she rejects you again fam. It just happened to me and that's why I'm back on ktt :cryfam:

Banned
Discussion Starter #6
Gummo said:
Don't try to get back together, you'll get hurt all over again when she rejects you again fam. It just happened to me and that's why I'm back on ktt :cryfam:
:((( :cryfam:

Registered
yeah nah it's been 2 years, six months... leave it alone bro. get your mind up.

approach the next attractive (TO YOU) girl you see and don't say any weird shit. keep it short. hi my name is ______, cool, *innocent question*, *ignores answer*, "hey i've got to run, peace"

just watch her eyes and for the signs to see whether or not you should ask for her number during said conversation.

Registered
Waking At Dawn said:
broke up 2014 i highkey wanna start talking to her again and shit but idk :/
:cryfam:
Gummo said:
Both of you need to just walk away with that L and talk to more hoes

:dontcare: We take Ls in order to take Ws

Banned
I know your ex she's let me sleep on her couch and took me to work everyday, I took her out on a friendly date and it turns out we weren't compatible, but during winter we would sleep in the same bed but nothing happened bro I swear.

Banned
Discussion Starter #19
tchortsunk said:
I know your ex she's let me sleep on her couch and took me to work everyday, I took her out on a friendly date and it turns out we weren't compatible, but during winter we would sleep in the same bed but nothing happened bro I swear.
u lying she dont got a drivers license she aint take u 2 work

Banned
Discussion Starter #20
The Theory said:
yeah nah it's been 2 years, six months... leave it alone bro. get your mind up.

approach the next attractive (TO YOU) girl you see and don't say any weird shit. keep it short. hi my name is ______, cool, *innocent question*, *ignores answer*, "hey i've got to run, peace"

just watch her eyes and for the signs to see whether or not you should ask for her number during said conversation.
i jus did she so amazing but i didnt give her a kiss or anything so idk wtf gonna happen next im sad i dont wanna hurt girls feelings

1 - 20 of 38 Posts