Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
13,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless it's like kanye performs a lot of non WTT songs. The songs on this album are not worth the $200/ticket price I paid to see these guys live for the first time. I don't want my first time to be riddled with disappointing songs.

Anyone else in the same boat?

·
Banned
395 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Unless it's like kanye performs a lot of non WTT songs. The songs on this album are not worth the $200/ticket price I paid to see these guys live for the first time. I don't want my first time to be riddled with disappointing songs.

I didn't buy tickets fearing this exact situation but I feel you 100%

·
Registered
405 Posts
I don't like rap concerts much but Kanye always puts on a great show.

I'd go in just to see what gaudy thing he comes up with. Plus seeing Jay live is a huge plus.

The music may not be great, but the experience will be.

·
Registered
172 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:

I went to the BP3 concert and there was a few songs that I didnt like at all but after hearing them live, I loved them. Keep that in mind.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.