Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright..
So about two months ago, i started talking to this girl. The day after I first talked to her, we ended up hooking up. I cant really explain why, but I just felt something *different* for her. So as days went by, we'd talk all day, and it wouldnt get boring at any point. I ended up liking her more, day by day. Basically, at this point, were messing. I wanted it to be more serious, and she did aswell. But the fact that I was going to highschool after summer, (she still had another year in MS cause she got left back >_>) (Im 14, im young, i know), and that all this would just end up being a summer thing kept being brought up. I still wanted to make the most out of it. At first, I didnt plan on getting serious, I just wanted some pu$$ay :p. But my feelings ended up growing, and yeah. So anyways, her friend (which i USED to mess with) slept over. And her friend told her all this bs, saying I still talked to her , while i was talking to her (the one this is all about). She ended up believing her , without even asking me about it. And goes ahead and starts talking to some other *****. (she did ask me about it, but thought i was lying -.-) So after a few days, i find out. She starts crying on the phone... Telling me she loves me and all this lol. Yet she ended up picking him over me. At this point, i have REALLY strong feelings for her. I just dont get how you can cry over someone, then contradict your actions the next day. So ive been upset for a while. But i guess its all just karma getting at me, cause of the last one lol :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Your 14 and just thinking about Pussay?? '

Just get over it... your 2 young to be emo about this kind of shit. Youl look back and be like "Wtf, why did i act like a gay bitch".

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SideWays408 said:

Just get over it... your 2 young to be emo about this kind of shit. Youl look back and be like "Wtf, why did i act like a gay bitch".
What else is there to think about? I cant get a job lmao >_> . But nah, this happened a few days ago, decided to post it now. Ive been getting over it. I imagine myself when im older, looking back at shit
like this all the time. Doesnt really help lol

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
LifeVsLivin said:
What else is there to think about? I cant get a job lmao >.> . But nah, this happened a few days ago, decided to post it now. Ive been getting over it. I imagine myself when im older, looking back at shit
I aint fuck until i was a sophmore... i didnt even try to hook up with girls until 8th to 9th grade summer.

What you do is get a mask. Beat the fuck out of this chick. Run as far as you can!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SideWays408 said:
I aint fuck until i was a sophmore... i didnt even try to hook up with girls until 8th to 9th grade summer.

What you do is get a mask. Beat the fuck out of this chick. Run as far as you can!
You were slackin...
Loob at the second part xD

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
That's just women for you. Indecisive as fuck & straight up dumb. Youre only 14. Watch when you hit 20 and you'll see that they're still doing the same shit like this. Best advice is to just keep it moving and find another fish in the pond.

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
SideWays408 said:

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
LifeVsLivin said:
What else is there to think about? I cant get a job lmao >.> . But nah, this happened a few days ago, decided to post it now. Ive been getting over it. I imagine myself when im older, looking back at shit
For fucks sake, man. "What else is there to think about?" You didn't think about pussy till up and recently. You've lived almost all your life without thinking about it. Karma works that way though, b. Eventually, this'll work out for you. Just gotta have patience.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
On some real shit, you talk to this girl once. You tell her what's good and give her the choice of if she's trying to be with you. She still picks the other *****, then fuck it. You're going to high school bag some other bitch, and I guarentee she'll try to come back to you and when she does say fuck her...

You can't change a mind that's made up, but you can be about some other shit.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scott Pilgrim said:
For fucks sake, man. "What else is there to think about?" You didn't think about pussy till up and recently. You've lived almost all your life without thinking about it. Karma works that way though, b. Eventually, this'll work out for you. Just gotta have patience.
I wasnt being serious lol. And yeah I figured. It's not like I'm having trouble moving on or anything lol, just felt like i needed to let it all out.

Emanuel said:
14 and getting pussy already ?
Damn this new generation moves fast.
Maybe its different around where I live, everybody does shit earlier around here lol. Smoking, drinking etc.
You mightve missed the first thread I made on here about a pregnancy scare I had lol  >_>

LilSparks101 said:
On some real shit, you talk to this girl once. You tell her what's good and give her the choice of if she's trying to be with you. She still picks the other *****, then fuck it. You're going to high school bag some other bitch, and I guarentee she'll try to come back to you and when she does say fuck her...

You can't change a mind that's made up, but you can be about some other shit.
Already did, she picked him. And youre right  :smug:

·
Banned
53,130 Posts
LifeVsLivin said:
Maybe its different around where I live, everybody does shit earlier around here lol. Smoking, drinking etc.
You mightve missed the first thread I made on here about a pregnancy scare I had lol  >_>
Fuck bro, at that age i was still playing with legos.

·
Banned
15,331 Posts
LifeVsLivin said:
Stop posting this ">.>" shit. It makes you look like a retard. Bitches don't dig that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts