Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes as the title says I won the privilege to go see the great man.....I won a contest on twitter from @TeamJColeNC and the prize was that I would get to go see Kanye do his interview for bet....its airing on the 23rd when the movie gets played and ...that interview was raw and uncut...well uncut for me i don't know if they are going to edit the interview because the movie is going to be played uncut..but anyway I waited in line for 2 hours out side of bet studios in New York....then was let in ..waited about 50 mins for Kanye and while I was waiting I met these two dope ass magicians..they totally blew my mind lol....... then Kanye got there did his interview and after he was done I didn't see him on the screen anymore so im like where is he? lol....then I heard one women yelp as he walked in and shook everyones hand...and as he walked out I stood up again and shook his hand again lol..but only because I wanted to tell him that he was the best..when I said that he looked at me and said "Thank you man, means alot" then rushed out the door lol he had a flight he had to go to.....i couldnt take any pics because as Kanye walked in the security guards were like "turn off all cell phones, no pictures" man i felt like beatin the crap out of him lol but its all good...i got some pics of rocsi thought..if thats how you spell her name lol.....she came in after Kanye did and said hello..i didnt get a pic with her because she was in a rush but i got a couple..both blurry though because I was hiding the cam from the security guard.....oooohh and while waiting in line I saw cassie walk down the street lol ...so today was the greatest day of my life ..yet that is haha ...anyway the interview airs on the 23rd after the movie, rocsi interviewed him and ....imma give yall some parts of it haha...k well from what he said ..on "My Dark Beautiful Fantasy" will be 3 G.O.O.D Friday songs ...all of them will be extended from what we have heard...now I know yall already know "Devil In A New Dress" is on it so imma give yall another but not the last yall gon have to wait lol ..k and we are getting an extended version of "Monster" on the album..k thats it...Oh and Kanye is the greatest man alive...I hope they air the whole interview..the world needs to see it....even Kanye himself said this should be an extended special ..hopefully it is
Edit: 3rd song is "So Appalled" :)

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
GooN808 said:
yes as the title says I won the privilege to go see the great man.....I won a contest on twitter from @TeamJColeNC and the prize was that I would get to go see Kanye do his interview for bet....its airing on the 23rd when the movie gets played and ...that interview was raw and uncut...well uncut for me i don't know if they are going to edit the interview because the movie is going to be played uncut..but anyway I waited in line for 2 hours out side of bet studios in New York....then was let in ..waited about 50 mins for Kanye and while I was waiting I met these two dope ass magicians..they totally blew my mind lol....... then Kanye got there did his interview and after he was done I didn't see him on the screen anymore so im like where is he? lol....then I heard one women yelp as he walked in and shook everyones hand...and as he walked out I stood up again and shook his hand again lol..but only because I wanted to tell him that he was the best..when I said that he looked at me and said "Thank you man, means alot" then rushed out the door lol he had a flight he had to go to.....i couldnt take any pics because as Kanye walked in the security guards were like "turn off all cell phones, no pictures" man i felt like beatin the crap out of him lol but its all good...i got some pics of rocsi thought..if thats how you spell her name lol.....she came in after Kanye did and said hello..i didnt get a pic with her because she was in a rush but i got a couple..both blurry though because I was hiding the cam from the security guard.....oooohh and while waiting in line I saw cassie walk down the street lol ...so today was the greatest day of my life ..yet that is haha ...anyway the interview airs on the 23rd after the movie, rocsi interviewed him and ....imma give yall some parts of it haha...k well from what he said ..on "My Dark Beautiful Fantasy" will be 3 G.O.O.D Friday songs ...all of them will be extended from what we have heard...now I know yall already know "Devil In A New Dress" is on it so imma give yall another but not the last yall gon have to wait lol ..k and we are getting an extended version of "Monster" on the album..k thats it...Oh and Kanye is the greatest man alive...I hope they air the whole interview..the world needs to see it....even Kanye himself said this should be an extended special ..hopefully it is
D: D:

I believe you, I just don't know what to say. I think that's really awesome man, I can definitely seem him appreciating someone shaking his hand and saying something like that. So tell me this, have we heard the other GOOD Friday song? I guess we have...I bet it is CDDF or So Appalled...wanna clarify?  :allears: :problem?:

And I have to ask...do you know if See Me Now is on the album?

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.