Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how you gon deny that Ye never really got over Alexis? how are you married and with two babies and still writing songs about your fiancee from like 10 years ago?

feel for my ***** Oanye :jordancry:

·
Registered
300 Posts
BulmaMyMainHoe said:
there's been lyrics about alexis on MBDTF, Yeezus and now TLOP like :what:
Kanye has mad bitches, he still fuckin models and shit. Doubt they're all Alexis Phifer

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
have a feeling ye lost all his bars so he using old songs. nmpila was around the mbdtf era and 30 hours probably around that time too.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
he only talks about amber rose in MBDTF
on yeezus: blood on the leaves COULD be about alexis, although i personally feel this song's not about any one particular relationship but rather a criticism of how society and its materialism destroy relationships that should've worked
guilt trip is basically about a girl who's too pure for him, definitely not amber rose at least
on TLOP: the only relationship songs are about kim, and possibly amber or some models he had sex with before settling down with kim
the girl he talks about in 30 Hours is Sumeke Rainey

·
Registered
279 Posts
When you with someone that long then its inevitable they gonna influence your life. they your best friend for a long time and nothing can change the moments you have together.

damn it just made me realize this place is filled with kids.

did alexis cheat on him tho?

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
yeezyRichardRider said:
have a feeling ye lost all his bars so he using old songs. nmpila was around the mbdtf era and 30 hours probably around that time too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts