Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did it grow on anyone else? I heard it, liked it a lot, but some of the lyrics bothered to me, and they still do a bit, but honestly, it just fucking rocks. It is one of his best beats ever, and is, in my opinion, easily, easily better than Can't Tell Me Nothin' as a first single. "At the end of the day, GODDAMNIT, I'M KILLIN' THIS SHIT!" So awesome. This is the song you listen to if you are feeling down...just punches you square in the nuts and says get the fuck up, be a fucking man, you got all the fucking POWER! 21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN!

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Dope song, but i dont know about it letting it punch me in the nuts. If you hit the weenie, we boutta fight nigga :sarc2:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Did it grow on anyone else? I heard it, liked it a lot, but some of the lyrics bothered to me, and they still do a bit, but honestly, it just fucking rocks. It is one of his best beats over, and is, in my opinion, easily, easily better than Can't Tell Me Nothin' as a first single. "At the end of the day, GODDAMNIT, I'M KILLIN' THIS SHIT!" So awesome. This is the song you listen to if you are feeling down...just punches you square in the nuts and says get the fuck up, be a fucking man, you got all the fucking POWER! 21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN!
BTW, I really don't enjoy getting punched in the nuts. :slick:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.