Registered
63,528 Posts
:jayhuh:

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
PART 2 COMING SOON.

IT GOT BETTER AND IT GOT WORSE MORE QUESTIONS TO ASK, STAY TUNED.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Jokes aside, maybe try a gofundme? and use it to fund a storage unit for your mom for a few months so you can stay at her place.

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Prettyboi said:
Jokes aside, maybe try a gofundme? and use it to fund a storage unit for your mom for a few months so you can stay at her place.
The OP is outdated now, i have new things to attach. by the time im done, no one on KTT will respect Atheyn, I'll become a monster.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Atheyn said:
The OP is outdated now, i have new things to attach. by the time im done, no one on KTT will respect Atheyn, I'll become a monster.
you slapped your mom with your dick to assert dominance and have a place to stay huh?
:khaled2: i see u my *****

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
NOT FOR SALE said:
op bout to make revenant pt 2
We'll see. I've just been gathering my thoughts together. It'll probably be out by Monday if not Friday. I just need to vent everything out.

·
Registered
37,470 Posts
Atheyn said:
We'll see. I've just been gathering my thoughts together. It'll probably be out by Monday if not Friday. I just need to vent everything out.
is op the most upto date fam?

i came from nothing so I see what you going through.

Make a go fund me, I can stay in for the weekend and shoot some your way instead of spending it on drinks.

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Expert said:
is op the most upto date fam?

i came from nothing so I see what you going through.

Make a go fund me, I can stay in for the weekend and shoot some your way instead of spending it on drinks.
No the OP isn't updated. It will be by either the end of the week or monday

161 - 180 of 200 Posts