Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
that's probably the worst defense you could use in support of kanye not being racist lol

edit: not the worst, but it's close to irrelevant.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Kanye works with more WHITE ARTIST than any other rapper I bet..not to mention all the white fashion designers he's cool with...not to mention all the white visual artist he works with/says are his influences...not to mention, he loves dating WHITE GIRLS WITH FLAT ASSES...so tell me how Kanye's racist again? :work: lol exactly...........I'm really gonna start using that argument with people like those retards on Yahoo/CNN

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Bon Iver, John Mayer, Chris Martin, La Roux, Fergie, Elton John, Katy Perry, Jon Brion, Mike Dean, Mr. Hudson & Adam Levine are all black people Kanye has worked with :oblivious:

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
he loves Thom Yorke. :kanyeshrug:

B-ri said:
Kanye works with more WHITE ARTIST than any other rapper I bet..not to mention all the white fashion designers he's cool with...not to mention all the white visual artist he works with/says are his influences...not to mention, he loves dating WHITE GIRLS WITH FLAT ASSES...so tell me how Kanye's racist again? :work: lol exactly...........I'm really gonna start using that argument with people like those retards on Yahoo/CNN
why would you waste your time arguing? pointless, save the emotion for something important.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
808s&Heartbreak said:
he loves Thom Yorke. :kanyeshrug:
why would you waste your time arguing? pointless, save the emotion for something important.
I'm just saying in general, if I ever ran across somebody that kept saying Kanye was racist, thats all I need to say and the discussion is over......and its not really an argument tbh, just stating the facts.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Blippy said:
Bon Iver, John Mayer, Chris Martin, La Roux, Fergie, Elton John, Katy Perry, Jon Brion, Mike Dean, Mr. Hudson & Adam Levine are all black people Kanye has worked with :oblivious:
yeah, he HATES white people with a passion :oblivious:

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
B-ri said:
Kanye works with more WHITE ARTIST than any other rapper I bet..not to mention all the white fashion designers he's cool with...not to mention all the white visual artist he works with/says are his influences...not to mention, he loves dating WHITE GIRLS WITH ASSES FLAT AS SHIT...so tell me how Kanye's racist again? :work: lol exactly...........I'm really gonna start using that argument with people like those retards on Yahoo/CNN
But the head so good.. damn Yeezy glad he hit :oblivious:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts