Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but if I were Lupe reading people saying that he was "equal llyrically to lupe" on DLD or that he "killed me" I would be hardbody offended. are yall serious? yall that impressed by 10 seconds of fast rhyming and some cute punchlines that you'd  disrespect the boss MC? especially when he gave you a gem of a verse with powerful imagery and double meanings and lots of stuff to break down? Lupe's flow was laid back and simple but it worked great with beat when combined with his delivery.

Lupe's flow has been proven to be elite status since 1 15 part 1 dropped. not trying to sound like a fanboy...just real spit. he chose that flow for that song because it works.

with that said, on a song where his boss embarrassed himself, big sean's verse was also sick.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ye shouldn't feel no way since that distortion on his verse was clearly ass.

·
Registered
496 Posts
i respect your opinion, but i feel like you're making this post to prove to yourself/other people that Lupe's verse was the best. That's strictly opinion. If people don't like it despite all the storytelling/double meanings, or think Sean's was better, then let them think that. If that's what people like, then that's what they like. You can't argue with people's personal preferences and opinions.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
i respect your opinion, but i feel like you're making this post to prove to yourself/other people that Lupe's verse was the best. That's strictly opinion. If people don't like it despite all the storytelling/double meanings, or think Sean's was better, then let them think that. If that's what people like, then that's what they like. You can't argue with people's personal preferences and opinions.
Agree with you 100%. But its the internet so people will always argue that your opinion is wrong and theirs is correct.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I honestly didnt know that Ye was on the song using distortion till the 3rd listen
I was like "Oh yea this is Ye's song .."

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
people are free to think as they please. you guys are looking too far into it. big sean's verse was good too. this topic is just an anti topic to oppose the "big sean murdered lupe" one.

to be honest I wasn't even aware people generally thought big sean's was better. just saw that topic and figured id stir something  up.

lastly im not gonna state something is my opinion when its obvious that it is. we're all smart enough to tell the difference between fact and opinion.

with that said I loved the deep metaphorical verse from lupe and big sean's more relatable verse. kanye's verse sucked due  to distortion effect.

what order do you guys have it in.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Mr.F(BanjosUp) said:
Tsk, tsk... Such unwarranted violence from a fellow Laser... smfh...

However, Married...With Children is funny, so you get a pass, Mr.-I-Have-Anger-Issues-And-Feel-The-Need-To-Vent-Them-By-Beating-Up-People.
:problem?:

·
Banned
35,259 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
Tsk, tsk... Such unwarranted violence from a fellow Laser... smfh...

However, Married...With Children is funny, so you get a pass, Mr.-I-Have-Anger-Issues-And-Feel-The-Need-To-Vent-Them-By-Beating-Up-People.
:problem?:
Listen here, bitch...

now, what?:sarc2:

(Married with children is hilarious) :ninja:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Mr.F(BanjosUp) said:
Listen here, bitch...

now, what?:sarc2:

(Married with children is hilarious) :ninja:
LOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gon' lie, that had me rollin'!!!!! Damn. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts