Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i still listen to music all the time and is a big part of my life but i just dont anticipate new releases like i used to. i also stopped buying albums about a year ago...i used to love collecting albums i just cant be bothered anymore though

i think this is a natrual part of life, its natrual to move music to the background as more important things take its place

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Donnie the Catcher said:
I remember when I grew out of Legos :cryfam:
i remember when i grew out of playing in the street :(

now i cant fucking play in the street without getting arrested for pedophillia :(

·
0 Posts
i don't really anticipate new releases either

if it comes out, it comes out

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Hi Im Mozeley said:
i still listen to music all the time and is a big part of my life but i just dont anticipate new releases like i used to. i also stopped buying albums about a year ago...i used to love collecting albums i just cant be bothered anymore though

i think this is a natrual part of life, its natrual to move music to the background as more important things take its place
When u gonna grow out of posting on internet forums nigga?

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pyramid said:
i don't really anticipate new releases either

if it comes out, it comes out
yeah

for example im a fan of nicki minaj but cant be bothered to check if her album has leaked...i might check later..i might not

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Hi Im Mozeley said:

It happens. I remember in middle school I was obsessed with video games and such, but then I gradually stopped caring, stopped following game releases, and now the only games I care about is Halo, and occasionally CoD.

Music is the same way. I used to refresh constantly and care about leak anticipation threads way too much, constantly getting trolled. But then I just kinda got tired of it, and was like "Oh, Take Care leaked? Okay, I'll download it now."

I also feel like music was just more exciting a few years ago with Kanye still young, Drake, B.o.B., Kid Cudi and Wale just coming up and just the whole mixtape seeing a renaissance of essentially becoming studio quality.

Now the only new rapper I even anticipate stuff from is Childish Gambino, and tbh, it isn't even worth caring about him that much.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Masala Man said:
It happens. I remember in middle school I was obsessed with video games and such, but then I gradually stopped caring, stopped following game releases, and now the only games I care about is Halo, and occasionally CoD.

Music is the same way. I used to refresh constantly and care about leak anticipation threads way too much, constantly getting trolled. But then I just kinda got tired of it, and was like "Oh, Take Care leaked? Okay, I'll download it now."

I also feel like music was just more exciting a few years ago with Kanye still young, Drake, B.o.B., Kid Cudi and Wale just coming up and just the whole mixtape seeing a renaissance of essentially becoming studio quality.

Now the only new rapper I even anticipate stuff from is Childish Gambino, and tbh, it isn't even worth caring about him that much.
yeah you understand. i still love music i just lost the spark that got me really excited about it though.

i never grew out of video games though... but i can see it may happen in the future tbh

1 - 20 of 91 Posts