Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
to be honest, i think kanye is the mosthappiest person right now. hes famous as fuck, making records in vastly different parts of the world in multi million dollar locations, making an album with his mentor, nothings leaking, he has a personal life considering not much news goes out about him, but when he does want something to go out / when he makes an appearance somewhere, everyone goes ham ( including paparazi)

George_livee said:
to be honest, i think kanye is the mosthappiest person right now. hes famous as fuck, making records in vastly different parts of the world in multi million dollar locations, making an album with his mentor, nothings leaking, he has a personal life considering not much news goes out about him, but when he does want something to go out / when he makes an appearance somewhere, everyone goes ham ( including paparazi)
Doesn't necessarily mean he is happy though.
Probably the opposite actually. the guy is 34 with now wife and kids and his mom is dead. TONS of people are incredibly ignorant and still hate him for the VMA incident. And let's be honest he sells but he doesn't sell like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber or Adele does and of course he wants more than a couple mil to buy his records, he wants a thriller level record, not for money but for people to enjoy his music on it's own merits without a public image getting in the way and he's just not getting that.

JawDropper said:
Probably the opposite actually. the guy is 34 with now wife and kids and his mom is dead. TONS of people are incredibly ignorant and still hate him for the VMA incident. And let's be honest he sells but he doesn't sell like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber or Adele does and of course he wants more than a couple mil to buy his records, he wants a thriller level record, not for money but for people to enjoy his music on it's own merits without a public image getting in the way and he's just not getting that.
ya but he never had that, even in his college dropout days , he was never selling as much as people like gaga. hes the ultimate bachlor lol. plus for what hes doing he is definetly the top 4 richest ( pdiddy, jay z , russel simmons, then probably kanye). he currently has the most money he has ever had, the most power, the most opperatunities and freedoms( working wit jay, creating an actual high end clothing line , making movies for his albums etc...) and more

kanye moved from an artist in the game to a inspirational hiphop figure  since 808's . but more recently he has been out of bullshit and has his space ( because he doesnt talk to media and shit) ye is  chillin , what more can i saaaaaaaaaay

JawDropper said:
he has a wife and kids? :wut:

George_livee said:
That never gives anybody happiness, his mother would, his Girlfriend would, his family, his great fans, and other simple things in life

George_livee said:
i think this is where kanye wanted to be in his life tbh
I don't think he is there yet, i am sure he wants a wife, more records selling and more people who don't hate him, his goal was to be the best rapper of all time, he has not accomplished it yet. I think he has in my eyes but not in the worlds.

THAT^

GOODFantasy said:
What happened? And it's crazy right?
Well it was really minor, and not on the level of the Kanye thing which now seems like pure genius to me. 'cause Kanye and Taylor are now imprinted in MTV history, into our minds, etc.

They picked someone to read out the winner of an award where Chris Brown and Rihanna/Drake(What's my Name) were nominated. The young lady had the winner of the award in her hands on an iPad or tablet device but, she was told to read what the teleprompter in front of her said. The tablet and the teleprompter had different winners, which ended with both artists(Drake and Chris Brown) on the stage and people took it as scripted, so that they could place Chris Brown and Rihanna together. Well since Rihanna wasn't there, it was a huge fail, and it only 'caused a little stir. Had Rihanna been there, I think it would've been more awkward and more remembered.

They picked someone to read out the winner of an award where Chris Brown and Rihanna/Drake(What's my Name) were nominated. The young lady had the winner of the award in her hands on an iPad or tablet device but, she was told to read what the teleprompter in front of her said. The tablet and the teleprompter had different winners, which ended with both artists(Drake and Chris Brown) on the stage and people took it as scripted, so that they could place Chris Brown and Rihanna together. Well since Rihanna wasn't there, it was a huge fail, and it only 'caused a little stir. Had Rihanna been there, I think it would've been more awkward and more remembered.
[/quote]
Wow that is really something how they do this stuff, smh.  :mad:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.