Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched The College Dropout Video Anthology and the interviews and stuff in the 'Making of' Jesus Walks videos, then I watched Live at VH1 Storytellers, and damn.. he's changed, a LOT. He looked so genuinely happy in the CD era and now it's just like he's fronting, he's never really happy you know? :dno:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Yea, he def was happier a few years ago... but isnt EVERY artist happier near the beginning of their careers?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think he explains it in this interview mainly @ 1:30
The Watch the Throne documentary, you see him at work doing what he loves... you can see the passion, he looked genuinely happy/excited about what they were creating.

·
Registered
398 Posts
iYeezy said:
I just watched The College Dropout Video Anthology and the interviews and stuff in the 'Making of' Jesus Walks videos, then I watched Live at VH1 Storytellers, and damn.. he's changed, a LOT. He looked so genuinely happy in the CD era and now it's just like he's fronting, he's never really happy you know? :dno:
Could you give me the links?

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JLeVRT said:
Yea, he def was happier a few years ago... but isnt EVERY artist happier near the beginning of their careers?
Good point, and the loss of his Mum and the whole Taylor Swift incident and everything probably hasn't helped
AyeeAraph said:
I think he explains it in this interview mainly @ 1:30
The Watch the Throne documentary, you see him at work doing what he loves... you can see the passion, he looked genuinely happy/excited about what they were creating.
Ahh yeah that's true but I dunno sometimes he just seems depressed

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
iYeezy said:
Good point, and the loss of his Mum and the whole Taylor Swift incident and everything probably hasn't helpedAhh yeah that's true but I dunno sometimes he just seems depressed
That's kinda cuz his mom died and his fiance broke up with  him.....

·
Registered
398 Posts
JLeVRT said:
That's kinda cuz his mom died and his fiance broke up with  him.....
hey yeah I never got that, why did his mom die and then relationship end symmetrically,? And she broke up with him? I never knew :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
398 Posts
JLeVRT said:
It could be...
Maybe they were tryin to make him do something and he rejected :ninja:
Yeah that's what I thought, it really put him down if that was it. I hope he didn't give in. LOL, I thought the Taylor Swift incident was scripted, as the illuminate was still trying to make him fail and his Career crash, :dno:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
GOODFantasy said:
Yeah that's what I thought, it really put him down if that was it. I hope he didn't give in. LOL, I thought the Taylor Swift incident was scripted, as the illuminate was still trying to make him fail and his Career crash, :dno:
But... how could they script somethin like that? Maybe they lied and told him that interrupting her would be good. :dno:

Every song on MBDTF mentions the devil :lol: Maybe he did  give in :ohno:

·
Registered
398 Posts
JLeVRT said:
But... how could they script somethin like that? Maybe they lied and told him that interrupting her would be good. :dno:

Every song on MBDTF mentions the devil :lol: Maybe he did  give in :ohno:
Or maybe he is struggling with something and calling out his temptation which comes from the devil. And I don't think he gave in. And I will give you this link, people say he could not even of had access to the stage and taylor would not have gave the mike so easily. :mystery:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
GOODFantasy said:
Or maybe he is struggling with something and calling out his temptation which comes from the devil. And I don't think he gave in. And I will give you this link, people say he could not even of had access to the stage and taylor would not have gave the mike so easily. :mystery:
Exactly!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts