Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching the surprise performace kanye did the night runaway premierd i believe, i noticed for songs like so appalled and moster, u cant really perform these songs the way u want to because of all these features...

1. Dark Fantasy  (is two minutes long)
2. Gorgeous feat. KiD CuDi & Raekwon      (well this has reakwon on it...so less kanye) 
3. POWER                                            (okay  this is cool we've seen this.)
4. All Of The Lights (Interlude)  (interludes are intors to songs)
5. All Of The Lights                    (we dont have a clue who else raps on this but THIS is features on roids)
6. Monster feat. JAY-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver              (we've seen him perform this)
7. So Appalled feat. JAY-Z, Pusha T, Prynce Cy Hi, Swizz Beatz & The RZA    (and this is short too its one verse)
8. Devil In A New Dress feat. Rick Ross            (this cuts into kanyes time now)
9. Runaway feat. Pusha T                              (this is a good performance since he does the hook)
10. Hell Of A Life                            (i guess he can do this)
11. Blame Game feat. John Legend      (this too)
12. Lost In The World                  (this will be a short one too, from what we've heard its one verse and mostly music)
13. Who Will Survive In America  (i bet anyone this is the speech/sample at the end)

so when u look at the is whole thing...i dunno how u can make a bangin tour featuring this album UNLESS u bring ALL THESE DAMN ARTISTS WITH U...LOL cuz u cant reallly do monster so appaled since they are like a verse long..god knows what will happen with all of the lights...and some of these other songs...but i guess we'll see..only time will tell... :stronger:    and even if he wanted to perform the good friday joints..those are heavy features too

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Lol. This album really isn't meant for performing I guess. I bet he might perform Chain Heavy tho. I can only imagine the Hell of a Life performance with the keys !!! :rage:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
we cant really judge every song yet because kanye be having shit up his sleeve he knows this is HIS album he knows he needs to be on it more i think he can predict what the critics might say [negatively] like "its all great music but this can be anyones album just featuring kanye" i mean thats odee  to say lol but yeah i'd wait for the album. The final product might not be too surprising but its not gonna be what weve heard. oh and btw...

Liljaco1 said:
(interludes are intors to songs)
whats an "intor"

:problem?:

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
ryno said:
We haven't heard all of Dark Fantasy, brosef.
Yea I also have a feeling we havent and LITW in runaway movie was not complete I think there will be new verse if hes moving the speech and maybe even AOTL will have new verse I mean bruh we goota be patient ye knows what hes doing. I still have hope chain heavy and MB will be on this :)

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
ill feel like hell do variations of performances. like GITD or VH1 storytellers freestyling ro soemthing hell think of some shit to work his way around it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts