Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment and step back from all the chaos and hype. The G.O.O.D. Music single is HERE. I'm so happy, not going to lie. I'm relatively new to KTT, and I want to say that this has been ridiculously fun and I am really looking forward to the upcoming album release hypefests with all of you guys.

Love you fam.

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
and its shit....so fuck it who cares. i wish you were here when kanye used to release good music...seems like a distance memory now though

·
Registered
25 Posts
Kanye fell off said:
and its shit....so fuck it who cares. i wish you were here when kanye used to release good music...seems like a distance memory now though
How many different topics you going to bring your complaining into? If you don't like his music now leave. No ones stopping you. Let the op express himself without your salty ass on a bitchfest.

N

·
0 Posts
bala555 said:
I just wanted to take a moment and step back from all the chaos and hype. The G.O.O.D. Music single is HERE. I'm so happy, not going to lie. I'm relatively new to KTT, and I want to say that this has been ridiculously fun and I am really looking forward to the upcoming album release hypefests with all of you guys.

Love you fam.
It's the start of a new era :allears:

Kanye fell off said:
<3 you too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts