Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
WTF the song Cohen played on Fiasco Friday did not sound chill or like a lullaby
He probably played you this....

A

·
0 Posts
I liked what we've heard. Unless they changed it since then, I'm gonna like it tbh :dno:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
yeah, we expected "until i get there" would be a single. still sounds like a good song to me :dno:
but yeah tomorrow's single will be hot

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
The_Reaction said:
I was just confused because the new single drops tomorrow so i assumed it was titled the show goes on he ripped me the song  "until i get there".. It should release pretty soon if they're already giving it to radio stations.. I guess thats how Atlantic does things?
Was it CDQ or did he just play you the snippet from the concert? :b

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How can i close this thread? I dont want it to be open for like a month or two until the song offically gets released. lol. people will be bugging for it.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
The_Reaction said:
How can i close this thread? I dont want it to be open for like a month or two until the song offically gets released. lol. people will be bugging for it.
YEA, the single tomorrow will be The Show Goes On and Until I Get There Will probably be months down the line. Atlantic probably gave the stations both songs

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
The_Reaction said:
I was just confused because the new single drops tomorrow so i assumed it was titled the show goes on he ripped me the song  "until i get there".. It should release pretty soon if they're already giving it to radio stations.. I guess thats how Atlantic does things?
Yea they send em out early so random DJ's around the country can leak Lupe's music.. jk... Lucky you got to hear so new stuff tho.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JCM99 said:
why the hell would they send out "until i get there" so early? its askin to be leaked :dno:
you'd be suprised. but seriously a mod can delete this thread. im not coming back here if u have a question about the song pm me but im not going to leak it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts