Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
61,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noone cares about me anymore. I am basically an emotional wreck, and I don't know to keep my life straight these days. I even started listening to 2000's Eminem again.

I wish I could be popular and hang out with the cool kids at their lunch table of beautys... but I just think I'll never belong in that group.

Just seems like i'm always going to be a Loser, an Outkast you could even say.

Shit sucks so hard sometimes

·
Banned
61,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MFreezy said:
Good. Your dealings here lead me to believe you're a shitty person anyway.
But a shitty person in what way? To the standards everyone is acustomed too known as "life"?

Their is no good or bad. The winner's have always wrote the history and started their own beliefs as to what is good or wrong, we are mearly sheep or robots being programmed into doing what THEY think is good.

GOOD FOR THEM, the planet is dying. Do you care? I don't think so.. where are you going to live, BUDDY? If their is no earth you will no longer continue to post your offensive comments on the site known as "KanyeToThe".

·
Registered
19,893 Posts
honestly op, no of that shit matters after high school. don’t be that guy that thinks you’ll peak in high school cause you’ve still got a long way to go. most of those people you deem as cool probably will become nobodies who will only have high school stories to tell when they’re like 26 :hah: don’t worry about it too much and make sure you’re doing your best in class and maybe even join some extracurriculars if it isn’t too late. if you have a few friends (if any), stick with them as much as possible and don’t worry about that dumb popularity scale :dk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts