Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got this strong urge to get into baseball for some reason  :dno: and instead of just liking the team closest to me (because I really have no attachment to them tbh) I decided it'd be cool to have a LeBron-esque "decision" as to what team I'm going to like.

Here's the thing.  I know some of you are pretty big baseball fans.  I want to hear your pitch (c wut i did there lawlz).  I know next to nothing about players in the MLB currently, or what teams are good and stuff.  I also don't know much history about the league (obviously I've heard of Babe Ruth, Joe Dimaggio, Hank Aaron, etc, the legends).

So give me reasons why I should like your team - tell me about their current players/history, maybe post some cool vids.

Maybe this thread will be helpful for people who don't watch baseball but are interested in getting into the sport as well.

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeezyy said:
ironic that your talking about REAL fans
cav no fighting, tell me why I should like the yankees or take that shit elsewhere, ya feel me dawg?

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
your from cali

like the team with best pitcher in the game

lemme give you a clue....he plays for the Giants

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Be a Phillies fan. They are an great team with recent success, a good history but a lot of bad. They have a rabid fanbase, a hell of an offense, a good defense, great pitching rotation and plus... Chase fuckin' Utley.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
As long as you dont become a Yankees, Phillies or Braves fan...your good

Be a Mets fan :problem?:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts