Kanye to The banner

I JUST DROPPED A SHORT FILM (FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK)

215 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  AceUnderdog 
#1 ·
What's good fam? I've been working on a music video/short film for a month now and I released it yesterday. I want to see what y'all think of it. I also made a remix of one of the songs in the film.

#4 ·
Aye Bro I loved the beginning sequences where it's just like different views of the setting and how you showed the diversity all around with the conversation going on in the back. Btw are you in Austin tx? I noticed the graffiti wall and I was like damn that's tight af haha

https://youtu.be/Z6DDMDA2fP4 This is a little commercial I did for a upcoming clothing brand me and my friend are working on. I'm constantly working on film to get better at editing and shit but lemme know what you think!

#5 ·
this is so good. I loved the scenes and quality of the shots
also the quality of music including the pretty boy song
the way the fireworks were blended into the video is so cool also
it reminded me of summer
check out this beat i made tell me what you think

#6 ·
TheLuper23 said:
Aye I really fuck with this.  You got a dope personality for the short film and all the beats fit the visuals perfectly

Check some of my new songs:

Yoooo, System is tight af. Like I really enjoy how it has actual lyrics, but it also has the trap feel.

Spring Break is cool. I like the sound of it. Your verse was cool, but the other person sounded like he speaking too soft.

#7 ·
TropicalMeth said:
Aye Bro I loved the beginning sequences where it's just like different views of the setting and how you showed the diversity all around with the conversation going on in the back. Btw are you in Austin tx? I noticed the graffiti wall and I was like damn that's tight af haha

https://youtu.be/Z6DDMDA2fP4 This is a little commercial I did for a upcoming clothing brand me and my friend are working on. I'm constantly working on film to get better at editing and shit but lemme know what you think!
Thanks holmes! Naw, I visited Austin just to film the short film lol. I'm originally from Dallas.

The style of the video is cool af. I really like how you overlapped the videos on top of each other. Keep working on films though! If you ever need any editing tips, hit me up. I'm down to help you out.

#8 ·
Schlamer P. Louie said:
this is so good. I loved the scenes and quality of the shots
also the quality of music including the pretty boy song
the way the fireworks were blended into the video is so cool also
it reminded me of summer
check out this beat i made tell me what you think
Brooo, that beat is flames. I like all the elements you put into the beat. The only thing I would change is to mix the clap down more, but everything else was quality holmes.

#9 ·
Brotha Man said:
Brooo, that beat is flames. I like all the elements you put into the beat. The only thing I would change is to mix the clap down more, but everything else was quality holmes.
i knew i should of mixed that clap down, my settings on my speaker were messed up when i made this. thanks for the feedback tho :h5:

#12 ·
Brotha Man said:
What's good fam? I've been working on a music video/short film for a month now and I released it yesterday. I want to see what y'all think of it. I also made a remix of one of the songs in the film.
this is dope, camera work is on point and i love all the random insights by the people in it. i see the vibe you were going for and i think you really pulled it off, the tone was conveyed really effectively. well done fam

#13 ·
prophetb4theprofit said:
this is dope, camera work is on point and i love all the random insights by the people in it. i see the vibe you were going for and i think you really pulled it off, the tone was conveyed really effectively. well done fam

Wow this is really good. Like the production is amazing on this. It sounds really professional. My only problem is that I wish it would build some more. I really like the outro though. It's tight af. Good job holmes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.