Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://radiomainstream.com/2010/10/10/kid-cudi-maniac-released/ "Kid Cudi's next single off his highly anticipated second studio album "Man On The Moon II" has been out and it's called Maniac . The song features Cage and has a really smooth feel to it , just like all of his other dope songs ! Give it a hear ya'll .

Man On The Moon II : The Legend Of Mr. Rager drops November 9th . Cop it !" i hope that this is not really the second single off of this cd if so its a bad decision i like the song but its not single material does anyone kow if this is bullshit

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
i dont think its the next single just by the fact cudi hasnt even talked bout it as one, hes always said like mr rager or trapped in my mind.
the dude prolly just thought cudi leaked it himself or sumthin idk. Highly doubt its the next single.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
damn i didnt realize the release date is so close.. the hype for this not so high, i hope that this album will amaze

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
It's not radio material - that being said, none of the stuff that's dropped is radio material. Cudi said in Complex that he's making music for himself, so I don't expect any more 'radio friendly' tracks on the album after Erase Me. And that's a good thing.

G

·
No, this can't be true. If it is then whatever but I doubt this would happen, Trapped In My Mind is the next single if anything.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.