Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they may already be seen as mainstream in USA, but literally only a very small % of the UK have even heard of them! Im not one of those dicks who cries when their favourite artists go mainstream, I just think the reason OF works so well is that the music doesn't state that of popular opinion and is too hard for the zombies who control the charts.

Lol, just a thought.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
The Kanye Stan said:
I know they may already be seen as mainstream in USA, but literally only a very small % of the UK have even heard of them! Im not one of those dicks who cries when their favourite artists go mainstream, I just think the reason OF works so well is that the music doesn't state that of popular opinion and is too hard for the zombies who control the charts.

Lol, just a thought.
you saying this would piss him off so much. hes said countless times that he fucking hates when people tell him not to go mainstream. his goal ever since he started has been to get big

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
The Kanye Stan said:

Lol, just a thought.
Hipster.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I know what you mean. Judging by all the people on my facebook who constantly ride Lil Waynes dick, Drakes dick, Tygas dick, etc. They're almost starting to ride OF's bandwagon. As soon as "Sorry 4 the wait" and "I'm well done" dropped, they went back to their shitty music. I hate the fact Tyga did a freestyle over Yonkers though. Me and my homie made sure to say Tyler > Tyga. But I really do want Tyler to surpass them all.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'm fine with my friends and even people I don't like listening to Tyler/OF, I just wish they had a bit more knowledge. 

Friend: "Yo, have you heard of Tyler the creator"
Me: "haha, Yea dude, OF is all I listen to nowadays":
Friend: "Who?"
Me: "...odd future..."
Friend: "You know the song Yonkers?!?"
Me: "Uh...yea..hhaha"
Friend: *attempts to recite the bruno mars verse, completely butchering it.
Me:  .............................

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
BananasInPajamas said:
I'm fine with my friends and even people I don't like listening to Tyler/OF, I just wish they had a bit more knowledge. 

HAHAHA! OH FUCK

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
BananasInPajamas said:

Yeah this. Alot of my freinds are very casual fans of OF (they only know like yonkers and some Frank) Which is kinda cool cause before no one knew them. But it's annoying cause they know like nothing about them. But then when I like correct them about stuff I sound like a nerd aha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts