Kanye to The banner

I hope kanye is not destroying all of the lights

2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  That Kid Eric 
#1 ·
we all know robocop leaked version..  ( crazy beat )  ( was better then album )

we all know welcome to heartbreak leaked version ( was better then album )

we all know heartless the first live performance with the magic synth.. ( but album version was also epic )

BOOOOOIIIIIIII

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

#7 ·
I think it's gonna be fucking epic. I've probably never been so hyped for a song ever. I understand that people think it may sound 'crowded' but the descriptions of the song make it seem nothing like that - more like he just took some very amazing voices and mixed them together throughout the song and chorus

G
#17 ·
The mastered version of Robocop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaked version....the leaked version is waaay too cheesy and it sounds like shit...

I'm just going to believe Kanye knows what he's doing...These guys were right I shouldn't judge songs before I hear them so I'm just gonna wait for the final version....

#18 ·
UltraKid said:
The mastered version of Robocop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaked version....the leaked version is waaay too cheesy and it sounds like shit...

I'm just going to believe Kanye knows what he's doing...These guys were right I shouldn't judge songs before I hear them so I'm just gonna wait for the final version....
THIS IS JUST THE QUALITY MAN..

Just IMAGINE Everything is the same in the album version..

ONLY THERE IS A DIFFERENT BEAT..

THE END IS THE SAME..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.