Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all know robocop leaked version..  ( crazy beat )  ( was better then album )

we all know welcome to heartbreak leaked version ( was better then album )

we all know heartless the first live performance with the magic synth.. ( but album version was also epic )

BOOOOOIIIIIIII

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
welcome to heartbreak's album version is better, the old version is repetitive with the synths all throughout,
the album version builds up to a climax.

·
Premium Member
40,337 Posts
actually i agree with welcome to heartbreak being hurt. (Synth > Piano imo for that song)

just trust kanye  :dno:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shev said:
welcome to heartbreak's album version is better, the old version is repetitive with the synths all throughout,
the album version builds up to a climax.
i dont like the quality from the drums..

compare them with the end of coldest winter..i mean the instrumental part...

·
Premium Member
12,341 Posts
I think it's gonna be fucking epic. I've probably never been so hyped for a song ever. I understand that people think it may sound 'crowded' but the descriptions of the song make it seem nothing like that - more like he just took some very amazing voices and mixed them together throughout the song and chorus

·
Premium Member
68,708 Posts
Liquid said:
we all know robocop leaked version..  ( crazy beat )  ( was better then album )

we all know welcome to heartbreak leaked version ( was better then album )

we all know heartless the first live performance with the magic synth.. ( but album version was also epic )

BOOOOOIIIIIIII

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
link to the pre-album versions of those plz

·
Registered
14,125 Posts
LOL @ People saying kanye will "destroy" his own song

dudes a perfectionist and on his 33 mix? thats crazy. if anything its going to make the song 10x better i mean seriously. when has he ever "ruined" a song?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ape said:
link to the pre-album versions of those plz
ROBOCOP..bad quality

cant find heartbreak

FIND i think this was the beat

REALLY THIS IS MORE LIKE 808s ..compares the other songs

·
Premium Member
17,996 Posts
Does anyone have the second version of Robocop that leaked, but edited with the "spoiled lil LA girl" at the end? There was one on K live a long time ago but I can't find it :(

G

·
The mastered version of Robocop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaked version....the leaked version is waaay too cheesy and it sounds like shit...

I'm just going to believe Kanye knows what he's doing...These guys were right I shouldn't judge songs before I hear them so I'm just gonna wait for the final version....

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UltraKid said:
The mastered version of Robocop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leaked version....the leaked version is waaay too cheesy and it sounds like shit...

I'm just going to believe Kanye knows what he's doing...These guys were right I shouldn't judge songs before I hear them so I'm just gonna wait for the final version....
THIS IS JUST THE QUALITY MAN..

Just IMAGINE Everything is the same in the album version..

ONLY THERE IS A DIFFERENT BEAT..

THE END IS THE SAME..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.