Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I'm in my final year of high school before university and I lost all of my motivation to work at all. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me, I just literally sit down and stare at my screen for hours, I was a high performing student last year and now I'm behind on all my work and I need good marks to get into psychology but the way it's going it just doesn't look that way. Basically my day is, get home after a 2 hour long bus journey, jerk off, sleep, try to do homework, realise how behind I am and just try to sleep it off again.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
gabriel said:
Basically I'm in my final year of high school before university and I lost all of my motivation to work at all. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me, I just literally sit down and stare at my screen for hours, I was a high performing student last year and now I'm behind on all my work and I need good marks to get into psychology but the way it's going it just doesn't look that way. Basically my day is, get home after a 2 hour long bus journey, jerk off, sleep, try to do homework, realise how behind I am and just try to sleep it off again.
Just give it your best go. If you have to half ass it, do it. Do what you can and get through it.

School fucking sucks, but we gotta push through.

·
Registered
31,071 Posts
most of the time i think of how my dead relatives would be proud of me if i stayed strong
doesnt work really
gotta find a goal you REALLY want tbh, like something you cant get off your mind
even if youre feeling down
no success yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts