Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I am not well prepared. It is now 10.30pm here and the exam is at 9.30am. Should I stay up tonight and study till around 1am or go to bed now and get up at 4.30am and study in the morning?  :ohno:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
AdiosMotherfucker said:
And I am not well prepared. It is now 10.30pm here and the exam is at 9.30am. Should I stay up tonight and study till around 1am or go to bed now and get up at 4.30am and study in the morning?  :ohno:
u should get offa ktt?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
AdiosMotherfucker said:
the former latter is a terrible strategy that most people never force themselves to do

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
If you don't get enough sleep you won't remember what you studied the last night and you'll be in a bad mood the whole day. Study and get your rest and hope for the best

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
A little late but stay up all night, excellent strategy...do it all the time and finished with an overall 84 average this year

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I think both of them are considered cramming, which I'm sure is 50/50. You'll remember some stuff, but you won't actually learn it. I think. I didn't pay attention in Psychology. Study a tad bit before going to bed. Then wake up early, shower, eat a nice as delicious breakfast. Study a bit more. :h5:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts