Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uhhh, this is gonna sound funny, but I promise I'm serious...

Old white women flirt with me all the time.

Imma 19 year old black guy and I just don't understand. These women are usually like 60+

They complement my car all the time, and it's just a 1996 Pontiac Firebird. It's a decent car, but for some reason, old white ladies complement it all the time!!!!

At work the other day, an old lady jumped to my register and said "I want you to ring me up cause you're the cutest".

She said it so loud that all the customers stared at me.

I also have a co-worker (40 year old white lady) who told me she likes me.

I picked up my senior pictures yesterday, and the desk lady opened them up and said "OMG, you're so cute!!!" and the other old white ladies joined in and agreed. It was sooo embarrassing.

Oh yeah, my next door neighbor who is a 60+ widow came up to me randomly while I was checking my mailbox and told me "OMG, my dog has been waiting to meet you for so long".

^^There a few things wrong with her statement...

1. I've been living in my house 5 years and she has had the same dogs. I've been in and over to her house several times.
2. She RARELY walks her dogs or releases from the gate.
3. I work all the time, so her dog never even sees me. I usually get home late at night.

Her approach and the way she said it was totally flirting with me.

And there are other instances.

Not to say there aren't young white girls that come on to me, but I just don't understand why I attract elderly white women.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Not sure how this is a problem, just make them break off money. Their has to be some decent looking ones, they just want a boy toy so treat them like cougars.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Here's the honest truth. Old white people see people of other colors as basically animals, not all old people, but a lot of them. They are still ingrained with that idea that they were brought up on, that people of other races are fundamentally different. Now, maybe they have been converted to respect people of all races, but they are going about it in the way you're describing, treating them like a cute dog. Old white people really don't see black people as real people. It may be a bit of a polarizing view, but I believe that older people who grew up in a time were racism was the absolute norm still have those ideals ingrained in them, how could they not?

:kanyeshrug:

I don't even know if this is relevant to your situation, but it's just something I wanted to say. :stronger:

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
Thatone said:
Here's the honest truth. Old white people see people of other colors as basically animals, not all old people, but a lot of them. They are still ingrained with that idea that they were brought up on, that people of other races are fundamentally different. Now, maybe they have been converted to respect people of all races, but they are going about it in the way you're describing, treating them like a cute dog. Old white people really don't see black people as real people. It may be a bit of a polarizing view, but I believe that older people who grew up in a time were racism was the absolute norm still have those ideals ingrained in them, how could they not?

I don't even know if this is relevant to your situation, but it's just something I wanted to say. :stronger:
:hat:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I agree with the animal thing but these bitches want to get fucked by an "animal" and the OP should give them the D

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Thatone said:

Swore you'd catch fire for that. >_>

1 - 20 of 44 Posts