Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't started yet but I have to convince these people that Kanye is the greatest artist of all time. Please give me some ideas/help

Registered
after listening to Mercy, I don't know what to say

seriously though, you should watch this interview and you'll get the inspiration

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/16663129[/vimeo]

Registered
Put In

-about how he started as a producer and produced loads of hits
-about how he had to gain respect as a rapper as producers/turnedrappers were looked down upon
-about how all his albums are critically aclaimed
-how each album has a theme and the change in his musical style mirrors the change in his personality and lifestyle
-about how he changed the game and created a brand new lane he allowed non gangstar rappers the chance to emerge i.e without Kanye then there would be no Drake, J. Cole, Cudi etc...

Then if you are running out of stuff then just make stuff up it's not like your teacher is likley to know

Registered
obvi talk about his discography thats one argument. back it up with proof (meta critic and grammys work), next argument talk about his work ethic and the process he uses to make all of his music (perfectionist, can be compared to the late great michael jackson). talk about how he is an icon, trend setter, and all the barriers he brought down in the music world. How he is innovative in his music and sets and shapes how music impacted based off his work. Also you can talk about his subject matter too obv. find awesome quotes, from kanye, find quotes from other people praising him. thats the basics. for a great paper find criticisms about kanye and find proof to disassemble those criticisms. (sorry for the grammar i just woke up and im hung over as fuck.) o also talk about how he only surrounds himself with other great artists

N

Talk about how when he was at the lowest point in his life (tswift thing) and people said his career was over and some even wished death upon him, he comes back and makes his best and creative album to date, critically too scoring perfect scores and a mindblowkng 94 on meteoritic.

Registered
YeezItalia said:
after listening to Mercy, I don't know what to say

seriously though, you should watch this interview and you'll get the inspiration

[vimeo]16663129[/vimeo]
best interview ever

Registered
Make sure to talk about his dedication to his mom, especially the colossal emotional toll that her death took on Kanye in the creation of 808s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts