Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grow the fuck up and do some research!  If you dont have anything nice to say about someone then plzz do us all a favor and keep the garbage to yaself... Thank you have a nice day  :stronger:

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
He says the word devil or satin in every song we've heard off the album so far except for Runaway & i think Power

People their believes he's into all of that & he's feeding them more evidence  .

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ATFJustin said:
Kanye praises the Devil. :kanyeshrug:
“There’s this line where I say, ‘I sold my soul to the devil, that’s a crappy deal,’ and all these people said, ‘What you mean you sold your soul to the devil?’ But when I say it, I’m saying, when I allow other people’s ideals to interfere with what I know is true to myself, that’s the devil,” West explained. “So, it’s like, people talking mess on the blogs is the devil or …trying to call me names, that’s what the devil is. And me thinking twice about what it is that’s really in my heart because of what people’s reaction would be is me selling my soul to the devil.”

The lyricist maintained that he will no longer let others’ opinions stifle his creative expression.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mikee_Star said:
He says the word devil or satin in every song we've heard off the album so far except for Runaway & i think Power

People their believes he's into all of that & he's feeding them more evidence  .
“There’s this line where I say, ‘I sold my soul to the devil, that’s a crappy deal,’ and all these people said, ‘What you mean you sold your soul to the devil?’ But when I say it, I’m saying, when I allow other people’s ideals to interfere with what I know is true to myself, that’s the devil,” West explained. “So, it’s like, people talking mess on the blogs is the devil or …trying to call me names, that’s what the devil is. And me thinking twice about what it is that’s really in my heart because of what people’s reaction would be is me selling my soul to the devil.”

The lyricist maintained that he will no longer let others’ opinions stifle his creative expression.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
ikr it's not like he's walking around with a pic of the devil of his shirt

:problem?:
That actually is an image of a being that people in the illuminati praise and seek power from

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
one thing i don't understand is why are people so concern about rappers and pop stars that sing about the devil when rock bands have been doing it for decades and no one gives a fuck?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Whenever people see things that they dont understand -its weird
This whole illuminati thing - is imo due to lack of art classes in school/narrow minded people

1 - 20 of 26 Posts