Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drake blew up, so they take his punchline format (IDC if you think it's Big Sean's, mad people used it before either of them but Drake made it popular. Fact.)

Nicki blew up, so they start making weird facial expressions and rapping fast in weird voices

etc, etc.

I fucking hate this shit.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
tyler blowin up, so they all gon be satanic mothafuckahs that do not give a fuckkk. I get you boii. Nah but seriously your right, they should be original.

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
I hate people who don't realize when it's time to quit making so fucking many threads tbh. :dno:

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You used to get shit for just stealing someone's album cover concept

Now you can steal someone's entire style and redo their fucking records and no one says shit

Fuck hip hop

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
Drake blew up, so they take his punchline format (IDC if you think it's Big Sean's, mad people used it before either of them but Drake made it popular. Fact.)

Nicki blew up, so they start making weird facial expressions and rapping fast in weird voices

etc, etc.

I fucking hate this shit.
Hopsin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

E

·
0 Posts
Leash said:
i hate rappers jockin Rakim, smh now everyones using lyricism

get back to your simple rhymes biters

really? like who? am just wondering.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
MAnt said:
HarlemDiplomats said:
You used to get shit for just stealing someone's album cover concept

Now you can steal someone's entire style and redo their fucking records and no one says shit
Never said hopsin isn't a talented rapper, but he's not original in the least bit.

He just fits this thread is all.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts