Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because it takes forever for a cd to come out.  Finally the cd comes out and you over play it . Making you sick of the music really fast and just wanting more . For good example , i played motm2 so much that im already sick of it . I already want more cudi. But we probably wont get new stuff for a while . Haha im greedy

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Well your retarded. I never understand what people are talking about when they say something like this. I never get tired of music I really like. Doesn't matter how much I listen to it, shit is timeless to me as long as I'm a fan.  :dno:

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mattandr3ws said:
Well your retarded. I never understand what people are talking about when they say something like this. I never get tired of music I really like. Doesn't matter how much I listen to it, shit is timeless to me as long as I'm a fan.  :dno:
Then you're special . Cause music get old no matter how good it is . I love motm2 but im already sick of it . Just like all the other great albums i over played .

·
Registered
494 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
ether'd

·
Registered
271 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
Because it takes forever for a cd to come out. Finally the cd comes out and you over play it . Making you sick of the music really fast and just wanting more . For good example , i played motm2 so much that im already sick of it . I already want more cudi. But we probably wont get new stuff for a while . Haha im greedy

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
mattandr3ws said:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
mattandr3ws said:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts