Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently having to wear my glasses because my eye got scratched and I can't wear my left contact.

First time since 6th grade that I had to wear them. :cryfam:

Everything looks like I'm looking through a fish eye lens. It gives me a headache lol

·
Registered
142,133 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:
Currently having to wear my glasses because my eye got scratched and I can't wear my left contact.

Everything looks like I'm looking through a fish eye lens. It gives me a headache lol
get some nice stylish ones and get some girls

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dreezy said:
get some nice stylish ones and get some girls
Got them Malcolm x frames :datass:

They look good on me. I just hate wearing them

·
Registered
30,478 Posts
yeah i dont like glasses either but i dont wear em however i think i need them because recently things up close have been blury af for me

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:

buy nice looking glasses

kinda funny that you cant wear you left contact and this morning i lost my left contact

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THOT 97 said:
glasses can be a great fashion tool
That's true but I'm nearsighted and have astigmatism. This leading to some thick ass glasses lol

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bolo Yeung said:
buy nice looking glasses

kinda funny that you cant wear you left contact and this morning i lost my left contact
Last night my left contact was stuck in my eye. It was on correctly but it wouldn't come out

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:
Last night my left contact was stuck in my eye. It was on correctly but it wouldn't come out
damn that sucks, i remember a couple times when a contact got stuck in the back of my eye. eventually it came out the same way a tear would

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bolo Yeung said:
damn that sucks, i remember a couple times when a contact got stuck in the back of my eye. eventually it came out the same way a tear would
Yeah that happened to me a couple times. I freak out each time my contact Almost falls out my eye lol

·
Registered
15,099 Posts
glasses are goat and make ur face look more symmetrical
getting a pair of moscots v soon am excited. have had raybans and shurons in the past
ready to try something new. going to go for a roundish frame this time

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:

im suppose to wear them
but i never do lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts