Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can't do shit anymore during the nighttime because my neighborhood has a fucking firework addiction and my dog spazzes and fucks himself all up if nobody is home

these motherfuckers start doing fireworks mid june from like 3 pm to fucking 12 am and there's so many people doing it i can't even keep track to ask them to stop and wait until the fourth of july

they are the illegal ones from mexico or whatever to so it literally sounds like fucking canon fire and there's always minor fires in my area around this time and it's so fucking annoying i actually went out and unloaded a magazine

how do people get so into this shit? it's lame and it costs these broke ass people around me a shit ton of money that they could use to fix up their shitty ass beat up houses

G

·
White people where i live light them all year round.

Where i used to live you cant tell if their fireworks or gunshots
:jordancry:

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Desiigner said:
White people where i live light them all year round.

Where i used to live you cant tell if their fireworks or gunshots
:jordancry:
:hah:

used to have this problem too but after being around both long enough you start to differentiate between the two :smh:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
OP one of my dogs has the same problem. She shakes and pants and I feel so bad for her. When it's going on its like she needs to be right next to you. I put a gate up so I could clean my room last time and she broke the gate to get in.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
In my state, buying them is illegal, but using them isn't, or some shit. So I only hear them a few times a month

One day these shitheads that live behind us were doing some. My dog spazzes too, and my neighbor's kids were outside and crying bc of the noise, so I say fuck it and walk over.

First these white trash clowns told me it was someone else, then I went back and called them on their lie, and this guy pulls me aside and gives me this weak ass "We're just having fun. We're not scaring your dog on purpose" little pep talk.

I say whatever and just walk home. Then I hear some little kid yell "Fagg0t!" as I was leaving. At this point, I was hoping they burnt their house down.

Another neighbor was just as salty as me, and I guess a little fight broke out. Cops showed up like 20 mins later.

Fuck shitty neighbors, man.

·
Registered
47,429 Posts
same OP shit is ridiculous.  i can't do shit anymore during the nighttime because my neighborhood has a fucking firework addiction and my dog spazzes and fucks himself all up if nobody is home

these motherfuckers start doing fireworks mid june from like 3 pm to fucking 12 am and there's so many people doing it i can't even keep track to ask them to stop and wait until the fourth of july

they are the illegal ones from mexico or whatever to so it literally sounds like fucking canon fire and there's always minor fires in my area around this time and it's so fucking annoying i actually went out and unloaded a magazine

how do people get so into this shit? it's lame and it costs these broke ass people around me a shit ton of money that they could use to fix up their shitty ass beat up houses

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's 11 pm they won't stop :floyd:

how expensive is it to buy shit tons of these fireworks no clue how my neighborhood affords this shit

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
Fireworks are goat but not if you got neoghbors blasting them every day :daisyscust: feel bad for you guys in mass youll get cops at your house if you do that

Its seriously woat that their illegal here but its just like 100$ fine and confiscation if you get caught but nobody ever does unless they get traffic stopped and the shit is out in the open

·
Registered
36,375 Posts
keeksmarone said:
same OP shit is ridiculous.  i can't do shit anymore during the nighttime because my neighborhood has a fucking firework addiction and my dog spazzes and fucks himself all up if nobody is home

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it's 3 am and they are letting off bangers :what:

one went off an hour ago and got a bunch of car alarms going and woke my whole family up tf shit was loud af

1 - 20 of 25 Posts