Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
He was never "on" to begin with...

What'd he do? Use leftover/scrap 'Ye beats and tried to jack his flow?
Kid is mad slow and retarded if his thinks he's King material...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
xela510 said:
He is actually coming into his prime with Take Care imo.
LOOB, he was better off playing ball in his wheelchair LOL
jks, Drake has some really good lines, I'll admit that but there's just so much other stuff you have to listen to... it's not really worth it IMO
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Deer Gawd said:
Comeback Season, he definately was.
Idk why but when I read your post, taking in your avatar and your screen name just made me LOL so hard
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Deer Gawd said:
lol it never helps when I'm trying to be serious :cmon:
naw but seriously... take in Drakes subject matter and try and tell me there's real subtance to what he's actually trying to say. Again, production wise, it's nothing groundbreaking per se... ESPECIALLY when he uses SCRAP 'Ye beats for his ALBUM lol... if he had any real dignity he would have used those beats up for a mixtape... for real you're gonna try going toe-to-toe with the likes of 'Ye AND JAY??! (Talking about the whole "they stole the idea from us") when dude has to resort to using scrap Ye beats... plz

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,727 Posts
WILLIAM said:
naw but seriously... take in Drakes subject matter and try and tell me there's real subtance to what he's actually trying to say. Again, production wise, it's nothing groundbreaking per se... ESPECIALLY when he uses SCRAP 'Ye beats for his ALBUM lol
I'm being serious too lol. Nah, forget TML. That was not too good. But go listen to Comeback Season with an open mind and come back and tell me it's bad, if you still don't like it fair enough. But listen to it, because tbh he started off good.

:kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
WILLIAM said:
naw but seriously... take in Drakes subject matter and try and tell me there's real subtance to what he's actually trying to say. Again, production wise, it's nothing groundbreaking per se... ESPECIALLY when he uses SCRAP 'Ye beats for his ALBUM lol... if he had any real dignity he would have used those beats up for a mixtape... for real you're gonna try going toe-to-toe with the likes of 'Ye AND JAY??! (Talking about the whole "they stole the idea from us") when dude has to resort to using scrap Ye beats... plz

and then it's like what? Drake and Wayne put out an album together and talk about Maybachs and Orville Redenbacher... or how markers glow????
A Drake/Wayne album would do better numbers than Ye/Hov tbh...  Ye barely sold more than Drake and Wayne did a milli on Carter 3...

And obviously you only listen to the Drake singles (Over, Headlines, BIEH ...) or you would be able to tell his subject matter.  Introspective
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
tmajr3 said:
A Drake/Wayne album would do better numbers than Ye/Hov tbh...  Ye barely sold more than Drake and Wayne did a milli on Carter 3...

And obviously you only listen to the Drake singles (Over, Headlines, BIEH ...) or you would be able to tell his subject matter.  Introspective
Deer Gawd said:
I'm being serious too lol. Nah, forget TML. That was not too good. But go listen to Comeback Season with an open mind and come back and tell me it's bad, if you still don't like it fair enough. But listen to it, because tbh he started off good.

:kanyeshrug:
I already admitted that Drake does have some really good lines (and yes, a few good hits)... but I'm talking about Drake as an artist overall.

and then it's like what? Drake and Wayne put out an album together and talk about Maybachs and Orville Redenbacher... or how markers glow????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,727 Posts
WILLIAM said:
I already admitted that Drake does have some really good lines (and yes, a few good hits)... but I'm talking about Drake as an artist overall.
Oh, if you talking about his subject matter as an artist, then yeah it fell off during TML.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,071 Posts
tmajr3 said:
A Drake/Wayne album would do better numbers than Ye/Hov tbh...  Ye barely sold more than Drake and Wayne did a milli on Carter 3...

And obviously you only listen to the Drake singles (Over, Headlines, BIEH ...) or you would be able to tell his subject matter.  Introspective
:cmon: kanye had no strong single with mbdtf and still went gold (even with all the hate)...and kanye did 957,000 with graduation so i don't see how your carter 3 argument makes any sense. jay has 11 number albums...how the fuck would wayne and drake do more?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,071 Posts
tmajr3 said:
A Drake/Wayne album would do better numbers than Ye/Hov tbh...  Ye barely sold more than Drake and Wayne did a milli on Carter 3...

And obviously you only listen to the Drake singles (Over, Headlines, BIEH ...) or you would be able to tell his subject matter.  Introspective
and whats the point of bringing up that argument in the first place when theres probably a -1% chance that they'll come out with an album together. an album that'll suck cock anyway cause their careers are headed in polar opposite directions...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
tmajr3 said:
A Drake/Wayne album would do better numbers than Ye/Hov tbh...  Ye barely sold more than Drake and Wayne did a milli on Carter 3...

And obviously you only listen to the Drake singles (Over, Headlines, BIEH ...) or you would be able to tell his subject matter.  Introspective
LOL, I'm from Toronto and went to a school called Vaughan Road Academy. Aubrey lives in forest hill, which is a stones throw away from VRA, and he went to Forest Hill Collegiate which is a 20 minute walk from my school.I'm only a few years younger than him and I'm not even boosting before he even blew up on the internet and blogs and shit...  this teacher I had, Mrs. Gaudette, idk how but she knew of him before he blew up... but she physically had A mixtape of his and played it for us during class while we had our worktime... I've literally listened to everything Drake has put out just because our paths are so close... some of the cast of degrassi even went to VRA while I was there...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
:cmon: kanye had no strong single with mbdtf and still went gold (even with all the hate)...and kanye did 957,000 with graduation so i don't see how your carter 3 argument makes any sense. jay has 11 number albums...how the fuck would wayne and drake do more?
He performed Runaway at the VMA's bro :cmon:

If I saw "Let's have a toast for the douchebags" one more time on FB or Twitter I was gonna snap.  Dude had buzz, maybe not a lot, but he did. 

Wayne and Drake are more popular with the younger generations than Jay.  There parents will buy them the albums if they can't, and Jay drops off in popularity with younger fans.  I hate Wayne but he is more popular than Jay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
and whats the point of bringing up that argument in the first place when theres probably a -1% chance that they'll come out with an album together. an album that'll suck cock anyway cause their careers are headed in polar opposite directions...
Because if you read the post I quoted he talked about Drake and how he said Ye/Jay stole their idea. 
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top