Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met Jay-Z and we actually were talking like a good friends. I asked him about the dubstep shit on WTT and he said "yes but it's just a sample and small part of the song". I wish I remember more from my dream, as we were talkin about a lot of things.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dark-Zero said:
Congratulations
thanks man, I took a photo with him then woke up and it was on my phone, crazy ass shit

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
StraightfromLC said:
salt and pepper and heavy d up in the limozine
hangin' pictures on my wall, bla bla bla *dont remember the rest*

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
not to intrude, but I had a fucked up dream myself.

Kanye, myself and a mate were sitting on the front steps of an epic sized Church in Europe somewhere.

I saw that Ye had a piece of paper in his hand, with all of the final track times/features/background vocalists on ALL of the WTT tracks. I had a huge rage at Kanye when I noticed that he had replaced Ellie Jackson;s part on That's My Bitch with Jay-Z.

I kept arguing with him, saying that we all love it the way it was in the leak.

He just laughed and said it was for the best, and snatched the paper before I could check all of the track times.

Then I woke :(

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Kuba, I've also had dream I was talking to Kanye and Jay and I asked if "Lift Off" or any other song will be released before album and they said "NO" :p

cool gay story, I know

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I saw Ye at his funeral in my dream (which he faked for album hype hahaha) then he showed me the video they were shooting for good life part II which was SO epic! for his 6th album.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If we are dreaming about anything connected with Kanye - we are stans - deal with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts