Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
38,408 Posts
mids89ohio said:
well i expected alot more people who were our age when ye dropped cd to be on here some of the kids on here arnt even freshman in highschool
I can't imagine me being an active poster here in 6 years, so it's not that surprising to me.
And then, younger generations that get into Kanye will look for the best Kanye fansite and get to Ktt.

·
Premium Member
25,837 Posts
mids89ohio said:
well i expected alot more people who were our age when ye dropped cd to be on here some of the kids on here arnt even freshman in highschool
yeah like most of these ppl didn't even experience KanYe, just after. like they weren't around during CD, LR and GRAD. they became fans after. i feel bad for them, they will never know what it was like for us.

·
Premium Member
11,274 Posts
ZONBI said:
yeah like most of these ppl didn't even experience KanYe, just after. like they weren't around during CD, LR and GRAD. they became fans after. i feel bad for them, they will never know what it was like for us.
:h5: i bought LR as my first kanye cd i loved that shit but i didnt know who kanye was when i bought the cd but still i was a 10 yearold kanye fan :stronger:, but i lost the cd and havent listend to kanye till graduation but who knew i would come back to kanye and master the ways of a ye stan :ninja:, ye's music is powerful yo #Nostalgia-rant

41 - 60 of 61 Posts