Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys remember that rant Ye had on twitter last year on Twitter? Pretty much covered his thoughts on the word 'bitch'. If you don't, here it is...

http://m.brobible.com/music/article/kanye-west-twitter-rant-bitch

Now, i have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with rappers using the word 'bitch', but i do feel like if you say you will cut back on the word (he doesn't say this, but we all know that's what he was implying), then you should keep your word. He says the word 'bitch' more times on Yeezus, then he ever has on his previous albums. Now, Lupe, the guy that wanted to kill the word, is pretty much the biggest supporter of the album on twitter. He doesn't get a pass either, for supporting something he, so-called, was against. I repeat, I have NO PROBLEM with rappers using the word, i just feel like they should back up what they say they're going to do.

The Red Yeezy's will be released in October through Nike, and Kanye is fully behind it. He blasted corporations in a rant at one of his shows earlier this year, and blasted them again in New Slaves. Yet he's still under a long term contract with Nike. Do you see the problem with that?

·
Banned
6,382 Posts
its okay to contradict yourself.

and even though you know some things are wrong doesnt mean youre just going to give them up completely one day and never look back.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Being contradictory and hypocritical is an inherent trait of a human being. Hell, look at all the hollow New Year's resolutions people try to live by every year.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
In those tweets he was talking about he struggled with the word... he never smoke against it. Like always Kanye sees characteristics and things that he disapproves of in his own personality and actions. It's been a theme for him since College Dropout. This is nothing new. Ye will always be an egotistical, contradictory genius.

·
Banned
121,964 Posts
If you like feeling like a poor fan but the rapper is giving the message, go see Immortal Technique.

If you like feeling like a god, a protester and a egotistic asshole at the same time, this is your guy>>> :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
Do you guys remember that rant Ye had on twitter last year on Twitter? Pretty much covered his thoughts on the word 'bitch'. If you don't, here it is...

http://m.brobible.com/music/article/kanye-west-twitter-rant-bitch

Now, i have NO PROBLEM whatsoever with rappers using the word 'bitch', but i do feel like if you say you will cut back on the word (he doesn't say this, but we all know that's what he was implying), then you should keep your word. He says the word 'bitch' more times on Yeezus, then he ever has on his previous albums. Now, Lupe, the guy that wanted to kill the word, is pretty much the biggest supporter of the album on twitter. He doesn't get a pass either, for supporting something he, so-called, was against. I repeat, I have NO PROBLEM with rappers using the word, i just feel like they should back up what they say they're going to do.

The Red Yeezy's will be released in October through Nike, and Kanye is fully behind it. He blasted corporations in a rant at one of his shows earlier this year, and blasted them again in New Slaves. Yet he's still under a long term contract with Nike. Do you see the problem with that?
Lol Man, people are so quick to defend Ye. Let him stand on his own two feet and speak for himself. I mean after all, hes a grown man. He is who he is. & You're absolutely right about that. His musical genius doesn't take from the questionable things hes said and done. So i agree with your point. & No, i'm not a Kanye hater. Far from that. Actually been a fan before he even released College Dropout

·
Registered
84 Posts
Name me one person who has never contradicted his or her self then start a thread telling everyone to follow their example. Then you'd have a valid thread

·
Banned
2,508 Posts
The man is expressing anger, that is what makes Yeezus so raw and real. I feel like when he was recording New Slaves the anger was in him at that moment and didnt care whatever he said, just like in other tracks on the album. Genuine & real art of expression.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts