Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My teenage life that is. I've lost so many friends, and I thought it was because they were bitches but I'm realizing its just me. I only have two true homies yet. Nobody else. I've let my ego destroy the things I really care about. Shit, I'm only 16, and I'm fuckin depressed. These are supposed to be the best years of my life. The school is wrongfully turning against me. I rap and nobody gives a fuck about my shit. All I do is sit in my room from 2 pm til 10 pm and write lyrics. Sometimes its some depressing cudi shit, sometimes its some optimistic Kanye shit. I don't know myself anymore. I'm so focused on getting money that my homies have left me. I feel like I've only got myself and my family. I suck right now, but I'm working so hard for this music shit that its gotta happen. There's gotta be a reason I've struggled my whole life. Maybe God is doing shit like this to make me earn my dreams. I just hope I survive it.

/rant

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
your rap career going nowhere

spend those 8 hours writing lyrics on doing better in school... its a cold world out there get used to it and be prepared

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
As long as you realize what's going on then I think you'll be alright.

So many people go from being oblivious teens to oblivious adults, lonely and bitter.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KameOn1ne said:
your rap career going nowhere

spend those 8 hours writing lyrics on doing better in school... its a cold world out there get used to it and be prepared
I keep my grades up nigga. Thanks for the support though!

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
Everyday that you feel depressed just grab your balls and realize that you are a man.

Shit is going to happen, and you just have to lean on your family, and just wade through it.

You can do it, you just have to believe in yourself.

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
I feel you brah.

You gotta switch up ur personality before it's too late. Tell ur close friends how u feel and that u know u fucked up and just ask if they can move on with it.

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lucas Piazon said:
Everyday that you feel depressed just grab your balls and realize that you are a man.

Shit is going to happen, and you just have to lean on your family, and just wade through it.

You can do it, you just have to believe in yourself.
Thanks fam

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wanna be kanye influenced with my music, but I think I'm more talented at writing depressing cudi type stuff.

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
Trust me when I say this. High School is filled with shallow idiots who try to impress each other simply because  they are insecure with themselves. It is one big circle jerk that only ends with you either fucking someone over, or getting fucked yourself.

Their opinions of you shouldn't matter, and to be honest your life really starts once you go to college.

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lucas Piazon said:
Trust me when I say this. High School is filled with shallow idiots who try to impress each other simply because  they are insecure with themselves. It is one big circle jerk that only ends with you either fucking someone over, or getting fucked yourself.

Their opinions of you shouldn't matter, and to be honest your life really starts once you go to college.
Yeah. Fuck high school. I would do online school but I know I'm too smart for that.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
keep the grades real high. go to a good college. make some good friends. work your ass off in college and your future will be good for life

·
Registered
851 Posts
Venting/Reliving all of those negative "events" isn't gonna do shit for you, no matter how good it feels to "let it all out" fam. Go out and do something about it, and if you don't wanna do something about it, at least do SOMETHING DIFFERENT.  Put positivity into your life, smile more, be more social, make friends, be confident, the whole shebang.  You're going to see very quickly in these coming years that sitting down and being on that depressing ish will put you in even more depressing ish.  In a muck, if you will.  I'm not talking about just you either, I'm talking about people in general that complain and bitch and moan, you'll see that most of these people are unsuccessful financially and emotionally. 

You're young, and you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders.  Don't blow your life situation out of proportion, make the most of everything around you.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts