Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a lot of times when I get drunk, I have the urge to get laid no matter what. And I always have that you know "fuck buddy" type thing going on with this girl a block away from my house. So last night, I got drunk, instantly talked to her on FB, went straight to her house. Got laid.

It would seem like a nice night right?.. wrong.

The problem with her is that she is FUCKIN CRAZY. I'm just in it for the sex, I want nothing with her at all :dno:

Now she is texting me like crazy, and asking about where I am... and won't leave me alone.

So my question is Life&Advice: How do I keep fucking her.... without having anything serious?

This is not a troll thread btw

Pic of said psycho:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pepsi said:
Lol start talking to her less until she gets the hint or just be truthful.
I've done this before :(

hahaha... I've ignored her for like 5 months so far, last night I got so shit faced.. and I knew she wouldn't say NO.

BTW, sorry pepsi for doing this :(

I'm kinda stupid when I get drunk :(:(:(

·
Banned
3,912 Posts
SB said:
I've done this before :(

hahaha... I've ignored her for like 5 months so far, last night I got so shit faced.. and I knew she wouldn't say NO.

BTW, sorry pepsi for doing this :(

I'm kinda stupid when I get drunk :(:(:(
: hah : Don't apologize, fool.

But I mean if you really don't want it to go any further, you're gonna have to cut it off quickly. The only 'nice' or 'easy' way to do that is to basically ignore her.

Or be a 'dick' and tell her what's up. I mean... you were drunk :dno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dorito said:
Friends with benefits
oho h ohoh okok, Yeah... but it seems like a dick move

I said that to my last ex and she slapped me across the face

Pepsi said:
: hah : Don't apologize, fool.

But I mean if you really don't want it to go any further, you're gonna have to cut it off quickly. The only 'nice' or 'easy' way to do that is to basically ignore her.

Or be a 'dick' and tell her what's up. I mean... you were drunk :dno:
You know I gotta apologize <3 : hah :

But it's not that, I just want to be her fuck buddy everytime I get drunk :oblivious:

·
Banned
3,912 Posts
SB said:
oho h ohoh okok, Yeah... but it seems like a dick move

I said that to my last ex and she slapped me across the face

You know I gotta apologize <3 : hah :

But it's not that, I just want to be her fuck buddy everytime I get drunk :oblivious:
Oh I see. :sarc2:

Ask her if she wants to be FWB. #yolo :he:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pepsi said:
Oh I see. :sarc2:

Ask her if she wants to be FWB. #yolo :he:
I am going to ask her after all this advice :sarc2:

But last time I broke up with my ex, I told her "but I still wanna be friends with benefits".................. and she slapped me, HARD :okay:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts