Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has brown hair, the most gorgeous hazel eyes and a smile that could outshine the sun.
Her mom is a real estate agents from mexico, and they live in this really big beautiful house.
A house that her single mom worked really hard for. (When I walked in I howled and there was an echo) (just to give y’all an Idea..)
Literally, so beautiful you’d think “damn, why is this girl homeless when she has ALL of this?!”
And trust, I am not over exaggerating when I say that this chick has it made.
I just couldn’t and don’t  understand why anyone would choose to be homeless, especially someone as beautiful as her.
living in a house like that I wouldn’t  choose to be homeless for anyone.
She tells me that she’s bored at home, and the silence kills her because her mom works so often.
Being from the “Hood” I thought, this girl must be bat shit crazy because wtf I’d kill to live in a house like that.
Anyways, I can tell that she’s been through a lot but she always seems to keep a smile on her face, and me being the guy that I am I feel the need to take care of her, but ultimately I fail.
The fact that I know that she’s sleeping outside right now scares me.
And hurts my heart.
She’s free.

Drugs could make a person do very irrational things, meth is one hell of a drug. I don’t know whether I should persist or leave her tf alone.

- This is my very first post. Thank you for reading.

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Z

·
0 Posts
Sir this is the help section.

Let me kindly redirect you

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Why does every post start with why the girl is amazing

She has the most jagged teeth you’ll ever see, she could saw a piece of wood with em 😍😍

·
Registered
66,273 Posts
you’re gonna take her in, and then while ur sleep she’s gonna call in all da homeless homies to beat the fuck out of u and take ya shit

Z

·
0 Posts
But to respond to your thread. Sounds like she could have some mental health issues? In my experiences around homeless people growing up a lot of them had options and Government assistance that wouldn’t put them in a palace or anything but it would be enough to keep them off of the streets but they found life not paying bills easier. Usually people who suffer from Schizophrenia like to choose homelessness regardless of their situation. My uncle who suffers from on the higher end of these issues does this. Will find a good cheap apartment somewhere and will walk out not pay rent and leave all his belongings behind and sleep under a bridge for months.

She might have some trauma related to the house as well.

Regardless I know how you feel, it’s stressful knowing someone is on the streets, especially knowing how grimy and scary it can be in the homeless world and it’s even worse for an attractive woman.

·
Registered
42,186 Posts
Nuja🌹💛 said:
But to respond to your thread. Sounds like she could have some mental health issues? In my experiences around homeless people growing up a lot of them had options and Government assistance that wouldn’t put them in a palace or anything but it would be enough to keep them off of the streets but they found life not paying bills easier. Usually people who suffer from Schizophrenia like to choose homelessness regardless of their situation. My uncle who suffers from on the higher end of these issues does this. Will find a good cheap apartment somewhere and will walk out not pay rent and leave all his belongings behind and sleep under a bridge for months.

She might have some trauma related to the house as well.

Regardless I know how you feel, it’s stressful knowing someone is on the streets, especially knowing how grimy and scary it can be in the homeless world and it’s even worse for an attractive woman.
Facts. Maybe he could help her and try to enlighten her mind, if she's stable to some point where she could go out with him and as I can see OP has his way with words, that could go on well.

Anyways blessings up to OP and the girl, we'll be right here for any advice needed.

·
Registered
14,434 Posts
either dude made a ktt account bc he thought this was the place for relationship advice or he just a creative troll either way im ridin

·
Registered
25,497 Posts
Nuja🌹💛 said:
Sir this is the help section.

Let me kindly redirect you

:dead:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts