Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing to do with drugs either.

Like I've been watching Super Bowl, Grammys, several other major things, at school, at stores...

like were all meeting up in how we experience reality weirdly

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Yeah I believe we are all connected and are apart of the same entity, albeit indirectly. Whether it's the universe, God, collective consciousness, or nothingness, there's something that keeps us all together like clockwork

That's why I believe life and everything is beautiful, even though life can be weird/scary as fuck

Anyways, what a time to be alive :hhh:

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hexxah said:
Yeah I believe we are all connected and are apart of the same entity, albeit indirectly. Whether it's the universe, God, collective consciousness, or nothingness, there's something that keeps us all together like clockwork

That's why I believe life and everything is beautiful, even though life can be weird/scary as fuck

I personally think its God. And its a sense about things that we all have....something is responsible for that.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
hexxah said:

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
SlumWizard said:
I personally think its God. And its a sense about things that we all have....something is responsible for that.
I don't know if it's God in the literal sense (it could possibly be), but there has to be something binding us all together

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
KELYE said:
i always feel like i'm connected to everyone because i want to love everyone no matter what
This is real. I feel this way too, but I'm sure I need to fully love myself before I can fully embrace this idea

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hexxah said:
I don't know if it's God in the literal sense (it could possibly be), but there has to be something binding us all together
I've been an agnostic for years and this that I'm noticing in a way (to me) confirms my belief (in God)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
SlumWizard said:
Do you guys feel like we're weirdly connected?....like living on the same plane every passing day
It's cause we're all connected on the Internet, communicating on the same plane

You ain't crazy, just not focusing on what's obvious

·
Banned
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IngloriousBadman said:
It's cause we're all connected on the Internet, communicating on the same plane

You ain't crazy, just not focusing on what's obvious
ha this is pretty true.

we're all connected but the internet just maximizes that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts