Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's be honest, this fucking song killed the momentum of Lasers. Lupe was 3/3 starting out with Letting go, Words I never Said, and Till I get there.

Then this fucking abysmal of a song comes on out of no where. This shit is fucking terrible, and it's not even the disgusting beat, its the disgusting lyrics, its the disgusting feel of the hook.. It's too fruity for a teen bop album. The mixing and the fucking sound effects are so trash.

If lupe had any intentions of wanting to do this song, i am disappointed.

Take this song off lasers and you have a great album, but this shit is literally so bad and stuck in the middle that it kills the vibe of the whole album

My only complaints with the album is:
- I dont wanna care right now
- The disgusting hook on State Run Radio
- The filler that is "break the chain" (not necessarily a bad song, but it is filler)

everything else is classic.

im beaming and shining down can easily replace those songs.

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
i don't mind IDWCRN that much - mainly because I enjoyed the glitched vocal effect, the upbeat pace + gawdly outro

sure it's not his best work, but it's hype + one of the few moments on lasers that lu sounds like he's truly having a good time recording

TELL EM WHATTA DO, HOLLA FROM THE BOTTOM, YELL IT FROM THE ROOF BOIIIIIIII

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
Dr jo said:
Let's be honest, this fucking song killed the momentum of Lasers. Lupe was 3/3 starting out with Letting go, Words I never Said, and Till I get there.

Then this fucking abysmal of a song comes on out of no where. This shit is fucking terrible, and it's not even the disgusting beat, its the disgusting lyrics, its the disgusting feel of the hook.. It's too fruity for a teen bop album. The mixing and the fucking sound effects are so trash.

If lupe had any intentions of wanting to do this song, i am disappointed.

Take this song off lasers and you have a great album, but this shit is literally so bad and stuck in the middle that it kills the vibe of the whole album

My only complaints with the album is:
- I dont wanna care right now
- The disgusting hook on State Run Radio
- The filler that is "break the chain" (not necessarily a bad song, but it is filler)

everything else is classic.

im beaming and shining down can easily replace those songs.
agree with everything in OP.

·
Banned
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the thing is if lupe wanted to have fun on a track that has literally no substance he coulda put it on FOTP or something. this shit is trash man doesn't belong on a solo album, this song right here is why lasers gets a bad rep. y'all stanning way 2 hard.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Lasers was hindered by the pop appeal on it, that was unnecessary.

The tracks of the deluxe version should replace some unnecessary songs that were part of the main tracklist (I Don't Wanna Care Right Now definitely IS one of them), and this would be a 10/10 album easily.

·
Banned
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Harvey Specter said:
If IDWCRN wasn't released ppl on here would be begging Lupe for the song based off live performances
they are the same losers who believe scream is classic

1 - 20 of 45 Posts