Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it so hard for me to get some pussy? Keep finding myself in the same situations with different girls. Its like I get so close to hooking up with them but there's always some excuse as to why they don't want to hookup. Tired of being the only virgin in my friend group. All my friends are getting mad pussy while I'm 21 and still a virgin. Such a woat feeling tbh.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
yunglit said:
Why is it so hard for me to get some pussy? Keep finding myself in the same situations with different girls. Its like I get so close to hooking up with them but there's always some excuse as to why they don't want to hookup. Tired of being the only virgin in my friend group. All my friends are getting mad pussy while I'm 21 and still a virgin. Such a woat feeling tbh.
need pics of you to further assess the situation,

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
21 and a virgin :jordancry:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
maybe because ur being a pussy instead of being upfront with a girl and your actions/feelings

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
yunglit said:
why even stress lmao
maybe they lost their virginity to some country side hillbilly girl, whos arrogant af and is to be found in ur local clubs humping the bartender for some free Goose

Honestly wait till the right one comes tbh, i do the same. It should be an unique feeling, and shared feeling. Not something u just do. One of my best friends even regrets his first time.

This whole virginity thing is stupid and immature

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
yunglit said:

Stop feeling bad for yourself,Stop over thinking it. The more you cry about not getting it,The least you get it. Don't chase losing it or you'll lose it to some trash or get a std lol. Just let it come.

·
Registered
45,904 Posts
Maybe because youre so focused on getting pussy, treat it as a non factor befriend these girls and go out with them show them a good time and theyll bless you with the pussy when there ready.

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
You simply haven't grown into yourself yet. A late bloomer so to speak. Just work on yourself and girls will be an offshoot of you achieving your personal goals.

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
Hank Scorpio said:
You simply haven't grown into yourself yet. A late bloomer so to speak. Just work on yourself and girls will be an offshoot of you achieving your personal goals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hate to bump an old post but thought i'd share an update. Lost my virginity a few months after this post and have been dating the same girl that i lost it with ever since. Its been so lit honestly. Just goes to show that things do get better. Bless up fam.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
yunglit said:
Hate to bump an old post but thought i'd share an update. Lost my virginity a few months after this post and have been dating the same girl that i lost it with ever since. Its been so lit honestly. Just goes to show that things do get better. Bless up fam.
Honestly happy for you OP :rejoice: :amber: :yejoice:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts