Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, look what we have-
A 14 song (16 song deluxe) album with Kanye West and Jay-Z together on EVERY SINGLE SONG!
The production of the first single was pretty good and they utilized the sample really well.
We have only heard 1 FULL version song, 8 days before the album and that leaves a lot of room for suprise.
There are 8 days before the album comes out and it hasn't leaked.
There are two features from Frank Ocean, adding a different dimension to the songs that will have already been amazing without the feature.
Three songs with additional vocals from Kid Cudi. Every song Cudi has done with Kanye or Jay-Z, even only features or additional vocals have been amazing.
An inclusion of dubstep elements in multiple songs adding a unique twist and more room for suprise.
One feature from Mr. Hudson which will most likely be a success.
And last but not least, A FEATURE FROM BEYONCE! From the 20 seconds or so in the documentary Beyonce absolutely kills her part in "Lift Off".

Thats all I could think of right now. If anyone can find more reasons why this is a perfect album and we haven't even heard it yet, please tell me.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EasyDude said:
1 FULL version song?

ham, otis, the joy, thats my bitch?
I mean one full, mastered version a.k.a. single. We've heard all that you said but not the full mastered versions.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
EasyDude said:
1 FULL version song?

ham, otis, the joy, thats my bitch?
lol.
You know what he means.
All the other songs can potentially be altered.

To OP I'm extremely excited.
Your compilation of positives has made me like twice as excited.
:fire:

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
"There are 8 days before the album comes out and it hasn't leaked."

this is the thing we should be most excited about tbh

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That Dude said:
lol.
You know what he means.
All the other songs can potentially be altered.

To OP I'm extremely excited.
Your compilation of positives has made me like twice as excited.
:fire:
Thank you haha! Just making that list got me like, woah. I can't even believe how amazing this will be.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EasyDude said:
"There are 8 days before the album comes out and it hasn't leaked."

this is the thing we should be most excited about tbh
I'm suprised and not suprised at the same time about that. I mean Ye and Jay worked side by side with everything. No emails, flash drives, swapping any other way. everything was done together. I know somebody outside of their group must have it and I think because of how big this album actually is and how this could change rap history, people are respecting them and not leaking it. Idk just my thought but I really don't think this will leak. If it does, it will only be a day or two before it comes out.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
ryanmescudi said:
Thank you haha! Just making that list got me like, woah. I can't even believe how amazing this will be.
Yeah.
Your right though.
We couldn't come up with a better situation right now.
I ordered beats by dre for the first listen.
I want to hear everything.
Like all the little details that Yeezy puts in.
I put it on the credit card, lol.
can't wait.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts