Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but can anyone explain to me why kanye would scratch chain heavy from his tracklist and use it as a bonus track? it cant be a single if its a bonus track can it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nickyboooy said:
me too and its depressing
but why though would he do that like the album is fucking epic believe me i love it but just my opinon i dont even think so appalled should be on there at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,318 Posts
nickyboooy said:
me too and its depressing
Yah it saddens me.  He should have never dropped the acapella; horrible tease for all of us.  I'm wondering if it will be on WTT or if it will just leak sometime in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
Drew M. said:
but why though would he do that like the album is fucking epic believe me i love it but just my opinon i dont even think so appalled should be on there at all.
i guess he just didn't think it fit with the concept and even if it is on WTT i would have liked it to have been a solo kanye song
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Yah it saddens me.  He should have never dropped the acapella; horrible tease for all of us.  I'm wondering if it will be on WTT or if it will just leak sometime in the future.
i hope it leaks i kind of hope someone just cracks the record for hype and we get it i would like to hear the early versions of everything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my guess was that basically the movie he put together had a entire message to it and most of the songs he had started working on or previewed to us were before he started working on the runaway movie because think about it, damn near every song he previewed at facebook hq besides see me now, got cut from the album. i think he started to decide to go in a different direction at one point and came up with new material the only song from back then was power and it was already released as a single to his album before he changed the sound of the album...who knows i could be wrong but it seems like chain heavy, sweat on my face, and thats my bitch (although we never heard more than 14 seconds of this) just didnt fit the vibe and message kanye wanted for this album because the album tells a story and i just dont think any of those songs i mentioned fit the bill for the story he wanted told,  :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,267 Posts
nickyboooy said:
the lyrics are crazy tho
this is the making of a masterpiece so he took off his chains and told the master peace
yeah i agree and i think we will get to hear it too, but i think you all are just building yourself up for disappointment.

not like mama's boyfriend which is already a certified classic :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Not sure about Mama's BF, but Chain Heavy DOES sound like something for WTT. I could see Ye throwing Jay on it etc.

Heck, maybe even Mama's BF. Fingers crossed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,589 Posts
J. Daniel said:
Not sure about Mama's BF, but Chain Heavy DOES sound like something for WTT. I could see Ye throwing Jay on it etc.

Heck, maybe even Mama's BF. Fingers crossed...
then WTT is that album i'm looking for aggressive hip hop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,267 Posts
nickyboooy said:
then WTT is that album i'm looking for aggressive hip hop
i have a feeling it will be

J. Daniel said:
Not sure about Mama's BF, but Chain Heavy DOES sound like something for WTT. I could see Ye throwing Jay on it etc.

Heck, maybe even Mama's BF. Fingers crossed...
mama's BF should really be a solo track
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Wheelz said:
mama's BF should really be a solo track
Agree. but who knows... He could throw Jay on it.

Hey. It's actually possible not EVERY song will have both on it. (Example: Outkast, UGK, Wu-Tang)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,574 Posts
man Im getting excited for WTT now, some good theories in this thread

so far, only Power Remix is confirmed for WTT, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
acp said:
man Im getting excited for WTT now, some good theories in this thread

so far, only Power Remix is confirmed for WTT, right?
At this point, I doubt Power RMX is on WTT. Hope not, if it's only 10 songs.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top