Votes: 47 44.3%
  • Indifferent.

Votes: 25 23.6%
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be honest, there are a plethora of reasons to no longer like Eminem, so I am not even going to bother, but Slaughterhouse just isn't my cup of tea, and seeing a bunch of 30+ dudes rap about how hard they are, whilst wearing fitted caps and baggy clothing (or are they just fat) doesn't appeal to me.

I know a lot of people say Shady 2.0 > YMCMB, but I'd rather get a new Drake project than a new Slaughterhouse album. They have a few hot joints here and there, but something about them... I dont know.

And yelawolf just looks dirty and greasy. And I'm just not a fan of that "rap meets country" thing.

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Eminem fucked up Yelawolf's album. I was excited as hell before that for the whole Shady 2.0 thing, cause they killed the cypher and had a song or two that were decent., but after seeing the results, fuck that.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Slaughterhouse is amazing, it's just that it's been done before again and again.  I agree.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crimsonclear said:
Slaughterhouse is amazing, it's just that it's been done before again and again.  I agree.
Yea. Something like Slaughterhouse would be much more appreciated in the late 90's, early 2000's.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
freebread said:
Yelawolf fucked up Yelawolf's album. I was excited as hell before that for the whole Shady 2.0 thing, cause they killed the cypher and had a song or two that were decent., but after seeing the results, fuck that.
fixed, i got you.

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
freebread said:
Eminem fucked up Yelawolf's album. I was excited as hell before that for the whole Shady 2.0 thing, cause they killed the cypher and had a song or two that were decent., but after seeing the results, fuck that.
how did Em fuck up the album?

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
I'll be checking out the slaughterhouse album for sure but I do hope it's not produced anything like the yelawolf album

1 - 20 of 101 Posts