Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They either play with you or want to be your best friend...
What kind of an invention is that?
No but seriously, I don't get it.
In class, this girl is hanging all over me, hugging me and saying we should do something.
Then, a week later I ask her to go see a movie, she doesn't respond.
I ask her why she didn't respond, she said, well I don't check my texts...
Now I asked her thru facebook and text...
She doesn't respond..
And yesterday she gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked me how I slept, and when I said
"Allrite" (nothing more because I wasn't awake yet) she responded with "Ow, did you dream about me ?"

Advice ?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8 views and no one responds.. Meanwhile everyone responds to the Leaking Machine thread with the simple 3 letters WUT followed by a questionmark

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Dude ask her directly. Not via texting her or Facebook etc. Do it the next time you meet her. Show her, that you're serious about this and then yeah do what you want. I guess she wants to be your girlfriend, but is waiting until you man up and do make it clear for her. That's what I think why she is acting like that. Or she is weird. :dno:

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Just hold the sass man. Wat ever you do just hold the got damn sass.

·
Registered
966 Posts
A women's sole purpose is reproduction, and she needs to know that her children will survive with you, not consciously of course, but that's were her attraction comes from, in other words be a man, be decisive, and upfront. Logic means nothing, she needs emotional spikes. For example, you could be like "let's go here" and she says no, you could start tickling her (probably not in this case, but something to give her an emotional spike), ask her again, and she'll probably say yes, instead of saying "but we should go here because of this, this, and this," that's logic. Also, don't be like "Is it ok if we go here?"  say "Let's go here."

As men were a programmed with the whole thing that we need to serve women to get sex because we like it so much better than them. False, women like sex just as much if not more than men. We are pussifying ourselves by acting like "Is it ok if we do____, is this ok?" while they have rape fantasies. Say "let's do this, let's go here"

:twisted:

·
Registered
MBDTF
1,785 Posts
What YeezyDude Da Gawd said, or play hard to get like her. Don't show her TOO much attention. Then she'll feel like she "swagged" you and it doesnt matter.

·
Registered
355 Posts
just ignore that girl for a bit , see if she actually notice a difference if you , if she does approaches you and asks about it , ask her to go out directly , if she says no , just answer : i am glad then because that way i will know you arent bein sincere with your hugs and kisses

and its that simple :D

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
If she kissed you, Then she deffinetly likes you, I dont think I would ask her the movies in person because she might say no and then it would be awkward, you should invite her to the nearest party or public place both bring a friend or to, she will probally say yes to that :)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow man, thanks everyone.. This is some great advice.. Yeezydude, you that man..  Ow and ThatMan too, thanks so much!

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
YayJay said:
They either play with you or want to be your best friend...
What kind of an invention is that?
No but seriously, I don't get it.
In class, this girl is hanging all over me, hugging me and saying we should do something.
Then, a week later I ask her to go see a movie, she doesn't respond.
I ask her why she didn't respond, she said, well I don't check my texts...
Now I asked her thru facebook and text...
She doesn't respond..
And yesterday she gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked me how I slept, and when I said
"Allrite" (nothing more because I wasn't awake yet) she responded with "Ow, did you dream about me ?"

Advice ?
I hate that shit too.  >_>

This is the time, though, to show her that you mean business.  :dno:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Thatone said:
A women's sole purpose is reproduction, and she needs to know that her children will survive with you, not consciously of course, but that's were her attraction comes from, in other words be a man, be decisive, and upfront. Logic means nothing, she needs emotional spikes. For example, you could be like "let's go here" and she says no, you could start tickling her (probably not in this case, but something to give her an emotional spike), ask her again, and she'll probably say yes, instead of saying "but we should go here because of this, this, and this," that's logic. Also, don't be like "Is it ok if we go here?"  say "Let's go here."

As men were a programmed with the whole thing that we need to serve women to get sex because we like it so much better than them. False, women like sex just as much if not more than men. We are pussifying ourselves by acting like "Is it ok if we do____, is this ok?" while they have rape fantasies. Say "let's do this, let's go here"

:twisted:
This. this is truth.
be a fuckin man & tell her youre gonna take her to a movie

·
Registered
165 Posts
She's just seeking validation. If a girl likes you and you ask her out, she jumps on it right away because she wants to spend more time with you. All girls do is text message and facebook so there's no way she didn't see what you sent. Unless she's trying to get you to ask her out face to face. And if that's the case, she's just trying to establish dominance in the relationship by being stubborn and trying to get things her way and a girl that plays games isn't a girl you want to get with. My best guess is that she wants people to see guys are interested in her even if she's the one throwing herself onto you (others might not notice) and she wants to feel like she's desirable to guys. Don't pay much attention to her and make her step her game up and prove she's worth your time and attention. You'll have her eating out of your hand...as long as she doesn't just run to the next guy to get validated lol

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
personally id drop her and move on to the next girl. makes you look kinda bitchful to chase a girl who isnt caring about the situation [or so it seems].

1 - 20 of 67 Posts