Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I got high and listened to andre 3k rapping on ET on speakers while playing video games with my buddy. Now im in love.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yarch said:
Best hip hop duo
Multiple classics (albums & songs)
Two top 15 rappers

Yeah.
You know when you know something is good, but it takes time to fully appreciate? well I finally feel like I fully appreciate Outkast.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Celtic Gang said:
Cool story man. To bad nobody cares.
I care, bro. I care.

What album do you recommend OP? I still have yet to get into Outkast. I have that Big Boi album that he dropped a year or two back and I loved it.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
sharif3 said:
I care, bro. I care.

What album do you recommend OP? I still have yet to get into Outkast. I have that Big Boi album that he dropped a year or two back and I loved it.
Aquemini

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Celtic Gang said:
Tell me how am I a Drake stan?

Cause I think hes better than Kanye?
basically, im not even a big kanye fan, but 5 great albums is a lot better than a few shitty singles about how some guy who used to sit in his room and noone liked him finally is getting some girls.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Black Caught said:
You know when you know something is good, but it takes time to fully appreciate? well I finally feel like I fully appreciate Outkast.
Yeah, like Madvillainy to some ppl. That's good that you enjoy them!

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
Spaceships said:
Start with Atliens and Stankonia. Aquemini is weird at first listen, and the others two albuns are awesome
For me, it was the other way around. ATLiens and Stankonia were weird at first, but awesome on a second listen.

Aquemini blew my fucking mind in a way no other album has the first time I listened. I still remember the feeling I had once that album was done the first time. No other album has hit me like that.

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
I hope they have one more album left in them before 3 Stacks calls it quits (Big Boi will go on forever, I think 3000 will retire from music, save maybe for a feature here or there on a DF song, and focus on fashion and acting after his solo and maybe one more Kast album)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts