Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was no cohesiveness to it, it was just random verses tossed together and the beat wasn't great....

that being said..... :scared:

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
I liked it but it wasn't in my top 5 GF tracks. On a side note J Fuckin Cole and thats what iv'e been waiting for.

T

·
0 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
There was no cohesiveness to it, it was just random verses tossed together and the beat wasn't great....

that being said..... :scared:
This song is nuts.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RebelWithACause said:
Are you on something? This song is nuts.
i've come to expect more from a kanye song i guess. Cole's verse was dope. but one verse can't carry a 6 minute song with an average beat

T

·
0 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
i've come to expect more from a kanye song i guess. Cole's verse was dope. but one verse can't carry a 6 minute song with an average beat
Good Friday songs aren't suppose to be meaningful songs.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RebelWithACause said:
I honestly don't get some people.  If you haven't noticed Ye isn't releasing 'Roses' type songs for Good Friday songs.  He is just cooking up some tough beats and ryhmes while featuring incredibly dope artists who go off on their verse.  Btw this song is amazing so I don't know what you want.  Even Kanye's lyrics were on point to be straight up.
i'm not complaining about free music. i'm just saying it's not my fave GF track and i didn't really like it.

T

·
0 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
i'm not complaining about free music. i'm just saying it's not my fave GF track and i didn't really like it.
fair if your comparing it to other GF songs.  but this is one of my fav GF songs honestly.  Cole's one of my favorites.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
RebelWithACause said:
I honestly don't get some people.  If you haven't noticed Ye isn't releasing 'Roses' type songs for Good Friday songs.  He is just cooking up some tough beats and ryhmes while featuring incredibly dope artists who go off on their verse.  Btw this song is amazing so I don't know what you want.  Even Kanye's lyrics were on point to be straight up.
if we don't like it much then we don't like it much. stop gettin' ya panties in a bunch, dawg.

·
Registered
545 Posts
tbh this is what Take One For The Team should have been. that song was good but it got old faaaaaast.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts